|Title||Senior Electronics Design Engineer|
|Company||Galley Power LLC|
A renewable-energy startup company is seeking a talented junior engineer in the field of electrical engineering with hand-on experience on power electronics (AC/DC, DC/DC, etc) design, test and troubleshooting. This position will have the opportunity to join the core technical team to develop advanced energy storage and battery management solution. Prepare for the fast pace and motivating working environment.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to design, prototype and early production of new products
- Set up and conduct product tests under specified conditions; obtain required data to support analysis, verification and debugging
- Analyze test results with respect to simulation based on design specifications and test objectives; assist design modifications to meet specifications
- Record test procedures and results, including numerical and graphical data; propose improvements for products and test method
- Assist development of circuit modeling and simulation; conduct simulation
- Develop product improvement protocol
This is full-time position. Competitive pay and benefits that company covers health and dental insurance, holiday, vacation and sick off.
-- Master degree or higher in Electrical Engineering Engineering with 3- 6 years’ experience. New graduate can be considered with relevant experience in the field.
-- Background and work experience in the filed of power electronics
-- Hand-on experience on AC/DC, DC/DC and/or motor drive design and testing
-- Experience testing experience for system up to 1,700V.
-- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
-- Able to contribute towards specifications, design and schedules
-- Able to discover and analyze problems, actively propose solutions
-- Have general understanding of test, design and standards including power design performance and safety.
-- US Citizen only
--Schematic entry and PCB layout
-- Experience on C, C++, Matlab and LabView
-- Simulation with PSPICE and Simulink
--Knowledge of computer and data collection
--Knowledge of design & documentation controls
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Hours per week:
Fingerprint check, state and county checks). Applicants must successfully complete the Virtual Entry Assessment – MP (476). This job has an exam requirement.
Temperatures are checked daily upon arrival and hand sanitizer is required upon arrival . Carpentry experience is a plus. Must be able to work on ladders.
This restaurant Front of House job for Hospo / Hospitality Team Members will focus on Guest seating, greeting, or reception / reservation duties in which, you…
Fingerprint check, state and county checks). Citizens, lawful permanent resident aliens, citizens of American Samoa or other territory owing permanent…