|Title||Fedex Delivery Driver|
|Date||23 August 2020|
|Company||Benedict Packaging Services|
FedEx CSP, Benedict Packaging Services Inc. is a growing company that has been operating with FedEx Ground for over 5 years and is structured for success. We are a structured safe team of highly motivated individuals that take pride in a job well done. Operates out of the Kalamazoo terminal.
Position: Pickup and Delivery Driver
Responsibilities: Deliver packages to both residential and business locations. Manage pickups to be performed within time constraints. Safely operate company equipment.
· Must be 21 years of age or older
· Minimum of one (1) year commercial driving experience within the last three (3) years. *Commercial driving experience may include but is not limited to furniture delivery, food or any other delivery service, landscaping, snowplowing, etc.
· Currently have or able to obtain chauffeurs license or CDL
· Clean driving record
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work in a safety oriented, fast paced, physically demanding environment
· Pass DOT physical, extensive background check and drug screen
· Able to deliver packages up to 150lbs.
· Work in all weather conditions including summer heat, winter cold and rain.
Weekly salary based on a 5-day work week with potential opportunity earn more by working a 6th day. Weekly direct deposit. Paid holidays after 90 days. Paid time off after 1 year.
Looking for individuals who understand that safety is our top priority. Safety is very closely followed by customer service and employee attitude. Must be motivated, hardworking, and team oriented.
Note: This position is with an independent contractor to FedEx Ground. Not with FedEx directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $675.00 - $750.00 per week
Each driver has their temperature checked as they enter the building each day. We provide masks, sanitizer and truck cleaning supplies to all drivers at their request. Minimal contact deliveries at businesses and homes. Safety is our number one goal.
Delivery Location Type:
This Job Is:
As part of our KAJ family, you’ll help us inspire both our guests and our team to achieve greatness by welcoming people to our hotel and delivering exceptional…
Helps guest select food and beverages by presenting menu and answering questions. Provides information to guests about hotel services and amenities.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the Housekeeping inspections and management on the Executive Housekeeper’s days off, then you’ll help us clean our hotels…
We have additional safety and sanitation protocols in place to help keep our guests and staff safe! Server, manager, host, FOH servers, hospitality, restaurant,…