|Date||29 September 2020|
$17.00- $18.50/hr within 60 days
Our La Crosse, WI Distribution Center is hiring Order Fillers and Stockers on our second shift!
Multiple shifts are available, 2nd and 3rd shift include differential pay up to $1.00!
Our investments in your total well-being:
· $200 HERO BONUS: If hired prior to 10/31/20 you are eligible to receive a $200 Hero Bonus in recognition of your contribution to the success of our retailers!
· Dynamic Compensation: You can earn an average hourly wage rate of $17.00-$18.50/hr with the ability to be rewarded even more with our amazing, no-capped incentive program paid to you weekly. High productivity equals more money in your pocket every week!
· Benefits: Support yourself and your family with Ace subsidized medical coverage, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, and flexible spending accounts. Ace provides employees and their families with life insurance, short term and long-term disability, optional Accident and Critical illness coverage, and Adoption Assistance.
· Paid Time Off: 9 paid holidays, 48 hours paid sick time and accrued vacation
· Financial Security (401K): Ace provides a robust 401(k) and over the past five years has contributed an average of 9% of an employee’s eligible compensation to individual’s 401k account.
· Employee Merchandise Discounts: Purchase products from the warehouse at a generous discounted rate.
· Tuition Reimbursement: Pursue your educational and long-term career dreams through our tuition reimbursement program. Reimbursement up to $5,250 for all passing grades!
· Dock to Driver Program: Ace pays for your CDL license training and provides a career path to transition to a Driver position!
· Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started with Ace looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at our 15 Distribution Centers across the country and our Corporate Headquarters. Our company is growing and we would love to have you grow with us!
Our Amazing Warehouse Specialist Team:
· Participates in a safe work environment;
· Demonstrates quality work performance;
· Supports our Stores / Owners by meeting productivity goals;
· Helps each other by maintaining good attendance;
· Is exposed to a world class supply chain organization;
· Expands their warehouse knowledge by cross training in other departments; and
· Demonstrates our Ace Values of Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, Teamwork.
Here are a few necessities to get you started….
· You have a desire to work at Ace Hardware – The helpful place;
· We’ll need a little of your time so we can learn more about you;
· You must be 18 years or older; and
· You have an idea of the schedule that would fit you best
We Want to Hear from You –
Ace is a place for you to have a long-term career you can be truly proud of. We offer competitive pay, unheard of financial incentive opportunities, and comprehensive benefits for you and your family. Ace Hardware Distribution Centers are where team players collaborate to support amazing retailers be the most helpful hardware stores on the planet.
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
EOE Statement –
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 - $16.40 per hour
This Job Is:
Maintains cleanliness of the store in an effort to exhibit a clean store to our guests as well as to create a clean and safe work environment for other…
Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides…
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm…
LVN, Phlebotomist, Laboratory Technician, Certified Medical Assistant, CNAs. Responsible for competently performing low complexity capillary blood sample, nasal…