|Date||09 October 2020|
|Company||Professional Transportation, Inc.|
AdVANtages of working for PTI:
• Company provided vehicles
• Insurance, maintenance, and fuel are covered
• No previous experience required – just need a positive attitude and motivation to provide excellent customer service
• No heavy lifting or long-distance walking
• Safety awards and recognition
• On the job paid training
• Direct deposit, benefits, and 401K options offered
• Home every day!
What do you need to have to work for us?
• Be at least 21 years old
• Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Have at least 5 years of verifiable driving experience
• Live within 30 minutes of the location you are interested in applying for
• Be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and driving performance test
• Have a medical DOT card (or obtain one upon hire) if required
We also provide wipes and sanitizers at our branch office locations for sanitizing company vehicles and office spaces where applicable. Currently, we are requiring all PTI employees wear face coverings while on the clock, transporting our customers, and while visiting branch office locations.
has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our customers to pick up and drop them off. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the customers to their destinations. Taking place thousands of times a day, these trips can range from a few miles to a few hundred miles.
This position requires a job-related license or certification. You MUST submit a copy of your license or certification with your application package or you will…
Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors. Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging for…
Each Jewelry Support Specialist will be an independent contractor, working from home using their own computer equipment that meets the technical requirements…
Greets patients, schedules appointments, answers phone calls, and responds to inquiries. Greet and communicate with patients both in person and via phone.