|Title||Server And Host|
|Company||The Clyde Theatre|
We're growing our team at The Club Room at The Clyde! We're seeking ROCK STAR hospitality professionals to fill roles as Server and Host.
At the Club Room, we're a full service Bar & Restaurant serving lunch, dinner, and late night crowds 6 days/week in a casual and fun environment that celebrates great food and live music!
We're searching for the best of the best... Do you have what it takes?
- A friendly and approachable demeanor
- A passion for guest service and desire to exceed guest expectations with the highest level of service
- Desire to be part of a top notch team that's continually striving to be the best at what we do and help our guests create great memories with every visit
- Previous bar/restaurant hospitality experience in a full service, high quality environment preferred
- Product knowledge and familiarity with steps of service relative to food & cocktail service strongly preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Must be age 21+ and have or obtain alcohol permit
- Full and part time positions, day and evening schedules. Competitive benefits package for full time associates!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $20.00 per hour
Process financial transactions (cash and non-cash bank transactions, balance inquiries, cashier's checks, money orders, cash advances with credit cards, etc.).
Uses professional telephone etiquette and answers questions from patients, visitors, and public. Professionally greets all patients, families, and visitors…
Receive, screen and relay all incoming telephone calls for primary phone lines. Serve as the Receptionist for patients, families, physicians, guests and staff…
Responsible for client reception for the COVID-19 Outreach Testing Clinic including providing excellent customer service, client check-in, intake duties with…