Least three years, with no major violations and no more than two minor violations in the past three years Takes independent actions and calculated risks All employees must adhere to all safety rules and regulations required by local, State and Federal authorities, wear the ,…
Full Description :
Job Title: Beverage Cart Attendant
Department: Baytowne Turn – Golf Operations
Reports To: Director of Golf Operations Company Overview
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is located on Florida’s Emerald Coast between Pensacola and Panama City, eight miles east of Destin. The 2,400-acre Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is the premier destination in Northwest Florida.
The Beverage Cart Attendant provides on-course food and beverage service to golfers in accordance with customer service standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Drive Golf Beverage Cart to customers on course 2. Take beverage order and snack orders from golf customers.
3. Mix and provide customer with order.
4. Employee must be active in up-selling of products.
5. Compute bill and accepts payment.
6. Requests identification from customers when legal age is questioned.
7. Perform opening and closing duties as dictated by outlet manager.
8. Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree required.
Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is open and operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Employees are required to be available to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Valid driver’s license that has been in effect for at least three years, with no major violations and no more than two minor violations in the past three years. Rules and Regulations
All employees must adhere to all safety rules and regulations required by local, State and Federal authorities, wear the appropriate personal protective equipment necessary to perform the job in a safe manner and will follow all safety rules per the Company’s Safety Policy.
Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and/or stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand and climb or balance.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move, and push and/or pull up to 30 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
1. Customer ServiceManages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
2. Interpersonal SkillsFocuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
3. TeamworkBalances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
4. DiversityDemonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
5. EthicsTreats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
6. Organizational SupportFollows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
7. JudgmentDisplays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
8. MotivationSets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
9. Planning/OrganizingPrioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
10. ProfessionalismApproaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
11. QualityDemonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
12. QuantityMeets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
13. Safety and SecurityObserves safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
14. AdaptabilityAdapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
15. Attendance/PunctualityIs consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
16. DependabilityFollows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
17. InitiativeVolunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
18. InnovationDisplays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.