|Title||General Clerk Ii|
|Company||Wisdom Tree Technologies, LLC|
Title: General Clerk II Reports To:
Department: WTT Contracts Effective Date:
Classification: Full Time, 30 hours/week Revision Date:
Summary / Objective
Perform administrative clerical support duties in support of the Army recruiting mission at Fort
Knox, KY. Must become familiar with the United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) correspondence guide. The clerical steps often vary in type or sequence depending on the task.
Perform these functions as they may relate to a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, document conversion, document destruction, records management, records storage, mailroom functions, maintaining files and servicing file requests.
1. Read, write, speak English and have a demonstrated knowledge of protocol and office etiquette.
2. Review and become familiar with the USAREC correspondence guide.
3. Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures; apply common sense understanding to carry out written, oral or diagram instructions.
4. Must meet and maintain production and quality goals.
5. Abide by all company safety regulations.
6. Receive visitors, telephone calls and electronic mail messages; provide assistance as necessary.
7. Demonstrated experience in operating copier, facsimile machine, word processor, microcomputer, printer, modem, and/or computer terminal using a standard typewriter style keyboard with additional function keys to produce work accurately and efficiently.
8. Be computer literate and have demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite to include Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and WinZip.
9. Have knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation and terminology commonly used in office environments to prepare formal correspondence from handwritten drafts or oral instructions. Knowledge of or capable of learning standard processing procedures and formats, distribution and retention policies for correspondence and reports produced.
10. Use technology to schedule meetings, conference calls and Web-based meetings.
Resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur.
11. Maintain a calendar of day-to-day and long-range projects, actions, activities and appointments.
12. Provide technical support commensurate with assignment and arrange quick-fix response as appropriate, such as computer and telephone equipment.
13. Notify the appropriate unit or organizational level information technology repair personnel and arrange for service when problems with information technology equipment or telephones arise.
14. Receive incoming mail and directives and sort based on priority of action and suspense date.
15. Sort, prioritize, disseminate and track incoming correspondence, staff actions, events and activities.
16. Submit requests for postal supplies to appropriate unit or organizational personnel and maintain adequate unit postal supplies in office.
17. Keep inventory of office supplies. Submit requests for office supplies to the appropriate unit or organizational government personnel and maintain adequate supplies in office.
18. Establish and maintain reports and files, to include electronic files, for ease of retrieval.
19. Maintain suspense files.
20. Make contact with unit or organization staff elements.
21. Prepare travel orders in accordance with unit or organization standard operating procedures, and make travel arrangements in accordance with the Army Defense Travel
System (DTS) for government personnel and authorized guests.
22. Notify organizations and officials being visited. Prepare itineraries and distribute to the traveler(s).
23. Collect, maintain, and report unit or organizational production and resource data.
24. Maintain the Medical Protection System (MEDPROS) for the unit or organization.
25. Receive and enter Bulk Prospect Lead Lists into the appropriate unit or organization database.
26. Maintain time and leave data utilizing the Defense Civilian Pay System (DCPS) and ensure timely processing of timesheets.
27. Must have mental ability to concentrate on fine details.
28. Will use repetitive wrist and hand motions to remove and/or insert staples in files.
29. Must be able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods of time.
30. Must have visual ability to see objects closely as in reading and use of computer monitor.
31. Must have the ability and skills to be effective verbally on the telephone.
32. Must have ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
33. Maintain prompt and regular attendance.
34. Maintain a neat and orderly workplace.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
3. Time Management.
4. Advanced keyboarding.
5. Results Driven.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This position involves inside work with no exposure to weather conditions.
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to bend, stoop, climb ladders, reach, use repetitive hand/wrist motions, withstand heights, stand/sit for prolonged periods and assist with receiving and unloading inventory.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Normal hours of work are between 8:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M (LST),
Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Legal Holidays, not to exceed 30 hours per week.
Note: There may be occasions when work hours are extended beyond 3:30 P.M. based on mission needs; however, schedule not to exceed 30 hours per week.
May be required to travel to support unit or organization at more than one location to in- process, obtain identification cards, and/or attend training.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma, with post-high school course work in business or accounting.
2. Three years of responsible office experience.
3. Education or experience in computer applications.
Preferred Education and Experience
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Ability to pass a pre-hiring drug screening test.
2. Ability to type neatly and correctly at a rate of 40 net words per minute.
3. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
4. Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions.
5. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
6. Ability to work with a diverse population.
7. Ability to maintain accurate and complete records and prepare clear and detailed reports using computer technology.
8. Knowledge of office procedures and record-keeping.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Shall maintain a favorable suitability investigation during the term of the contract pursuant to the requirements of Army Regulation (AR) 25-2 and AR 380-67.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.96 per hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
Answer all questions and assessments in this job posting. Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget. Execute cash handling to standards.
Looking for someone with experience in the field with a proving records can build a team and achieve goals. Know how to run google ads and social medias.
Participate in truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget. Enroll customers in the Rewards program.