|Title||Call Center Representative (outbound)|
|Company||Compex Legal Services. Inc.|
We are looking for a star player to be a part of our winning team. The Field Expeditor is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate completion of client orders by setting appointments and sharing administrative duties with the rest of the team. This position provides administrative support for all field employees. Additionally this position requires overtime based on business needs.
Job Location: San Bernardino,CA
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Full day of making phone calls to medical providers to obtain requested records
· Answer incoming calls from the providers related to a request for records
· Enter computer notes, update the system, request payments for providers and prepare outgoing correspondence
· Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or GED required
· Good communication skills, written and oral
· Good reading and comprehension skills
· Ability to be on the phone consistently for 8 hours/day
· Ability to prioritize and follow direction
· Call center experience a plus, but not required
Compex offers its full time employees Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and FSA. In addition, these benefits are fully paid by the company: Basic Life Insurance, LTD and EAP. The following supplemental benefits are also offered: Voluntary Life Insurance, AD&D, Aflac and LegalShield.
Compex is a drug-free workplace. Please visit us at www.cpxlegal.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $13.50 per hour
Handles incoming telephone calls immediately, and takes to go orders as appropriate. Must meet any state, county or municipal regulation pertaining to health…
Must meet any state, county or municipal regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling. Ability to communicate with guests.
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment. Edible Arrangements is now hiring for friendly and outgoing customer service representatives.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field. Report directly to the firm President with analysis and advice of return on…