|Title||Motor Transport Operator|
|Company||United States Army Ohio|
You can earn your Commercial Drivers License (CDL), and experience all in the United States Army! While the trucking industry may be hurting for drivers, you can skip to the front of the line with many companies, and not even have to pay for all the Truck School training, because in the United States Army you will learn how to operate many different types of vehicles, as well be able to get HAZMAT certifications, and your Class A CDL!
Motor transport operators are primarily responsible for supervising or operating wheel vehicles to transport personnel and cargo. They are the backbone of the Army’s support and sustainment structure, providing advanced mobility on and off the battlefield.
THIS JOB REQUIRES ENLISTMENT INTO THE UNTIED STATES ARMY
Job training for a motor transport operator requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and seven weeks of Advanced Individual Training. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in simulation — yet over 200 training hours are spent in actual vehicles and field training environments.
PARTNERSHIP FOR YOUTH SUCCESS (PaYS) Program
Those interested in this job may be eligible for civilian employment, after the Army, by enrolling in the Army PaYS program. The PaYS program is a recruitment option that guarantees a job interview with military friendly employers that are looking for experienced and trained Veterans to join their organization.
· Paid training
· Salary Pay
· Housing and meal allowance for full-time positions
· 30 days of paid vacation each year, in addition to federal holidays
· 401(K) type savings plan
· Full-coverage medical and dental insurance for Soldiers and immediate family members
· Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 coverage)
· Education Benefits (GI Bill) - tuition, housing, and book fees for 36 academic months of college
· Tuition Assistance - up to $4500 per year
· Student Loan Repayment - up to $65,000 in college loan repayment
· Signing bonus - up to $40,000 in cash bonuses
In order to meet the minimum qualifications, you must:
· Be under 35 years old
· Be a US Citizen or Hold at least permanent residence (I-551/Greed Card)
· Have a High School Diploma/GED
· Have no major medical issues
· Have no major law violations (Felony level)
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email from our recruiting team, directly.
Anthony DeMuse Sr.
Social Media Recruiting Team
IG [at] ssg_demuse (Add me)
FB [at] SSG Anthony DeMuse
As a student, graduate, parent or teacher, take a look at the different opportunities we can offer you or someone you know.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $1,603.00 to $2,263.00 /hour
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
The Patient Transporter is responsible for the movement of patients throught the system. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and…
Duties of this position will include setting up, using, and maintaining the mechanical dishwasher for the duration of the shift, keeping the food line stocked…
HVAC training with current refrigeration license. Courses in mechanics, science, blueprint reading, mechanical drafting and math highly desired.