|Company||Access 2 Independence of the Eastern Iowa Corridor|
Access 2 Independence (A2I) seeks a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team! The Administrative Assistant provides support to the Board of Directors and Executive Director to ensure execution of day-to-day office functions in a non-profit, Center for Independent Living (CIL). As a CIL, we assist people with disabilities to attain the highest degree of independence and self-reliance possible.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ACCESS 2 INDEPENDENCE
1. Basic office skills, with one or two years experience or education preferred
2. Computer skills required for this position including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and willingness to learn custom software
3. Oral and written communication skills, ability to proofread and revise for correct grammar, punctuation and spelling
4. Ability to relate effectively with the public, fellow employees, and consumers in an appropriate and professional manner.
5. A strong work ethic and the ability to work with minimal supervision are mandatory for this position.
6. Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
7. Personal experience with disability strongly preferred.
8. Knowledge of the resources and services available to people with disabilities in the Eastern Iowa Corridor, and positive experience accessing these resources and services, is a major plus.
Access 2 Independence is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring staff members reflecting the great diversity of our community. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and all reasonable accommodations will be made upon request.
To apply, please include Resume, Cover Letter and list of 3 professional references
Application deadline July 15th, 2020
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
A2I has been providing remote services to our consumers since March and will continue for the foreseeable future. Increased cleaning of the office and have special schedule to reduce number of staff in the office. Working from office not mandatory.
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself and shoppers. Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets,…
6 Months of Driving Experience Preferred. A Commitment to Safe Driving. Online Transport is looking for professional CDL-A Team Drivers.
Answers the telephone courteously and professionally, within three rings. Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses…
Maintains high standards of ethics and provides leadership, direction, and opportunity to the True Blue Crew to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver’s®…