|Title||Laboratory Production Specialist - Temporary Position (4 - 6 Months)|
|Company||Green Leaf Medical|
Green Leaf Medical is a vertically integrated multi-state operation focused on providing high quality medicine. We have immediate openings for Temporary Laboratory Production Specialists. Candidates should be able to commit to 4 - 6 months of work in this position. The Laboratory Production Specialist is primarily responsible for performing general laboratory duties related to the extraction and production of cannabis products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· High school diploma required
· Familiarity with a laboratory environment preferred
· 1 year of experience in the cannabis industry preferred
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness to improve and promote quality.
· Ability to work in a quick and efficient manner, and strive to consistently increase productivity.
· Knowledge of basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
· Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time, and have strong attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to follow direction and work independently
· Computer skills to include Google sheets and Microsoft Office products
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
The candidate will learn how to make fresh ice cream following all corporate standards and DHEC regulations. This position also includes learning to open/close…
Federal and State tuition assistance. As an HR Specialist, you will help Soldiers develop their Guard careers and provide personnel support and assistance to…
Through your training, you will develop the skills and experience to enjoy a civilian career as an electronic mechanic, an avionics technician, or a missile…
Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field. How about serving your community, State, and Nation? Federal and State tuition assistance.