|Title||Budtender - Cannabis|
|Date||02 June 2020|
|Company||Urban Farmer Services|
|City||Denver, CO 80216|
Cannabis Budtender Needed!
Must have badge from Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division and reliable transportation.
We offer: Health and Dental after 60 days, Renewal of badge fees (after probationary period), Store discounts, and Samples! All budtenders also get cash tips from customers.
We are looking for fun, friendly people who want to work with an established team.
Please send resume to link below!
Job Title: Budtender
Reports to: Lead Budtender/Retail Store Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Assist the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. Responsible for helping customers, checking them out, cash handling and customer service.
· Responsible for helping customers in the retail locations in accordance with Urban Farmer’s mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
· Responsible for retail product knowledge so as to assist customers in making the right choices.
o Answering the phone and greeting walk-in customers
o Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system
o Correct cash handling and discount application
o Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles
o Maintenance of hard copy files (when required)
o Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers
o Security measures and safety compliance
o Store organization ad cleanliness
o Managing the visitor log
o Verifying order deliveries for accuracy
o Maintain open communication with the management team and other co-workers
o Report employee issues or customer situations
Other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge and consistent demonstration of excellent customer service skills.
· Knowledge and adherence to the policies, procedures and goals of Urban Farmer Services.
· Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
· Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, data base management, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail.
· Ability to work effectively with employees, management, customers, other governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
· Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
· Colorado driver’s license or State ID card
· Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
· Must pass any and all required background checks
· Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
· Must obtain and retain a state-issued MED support badge
Minimum Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Previous customer service or retail experience preferred
· Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
· Punctuality and attendance is of upmost importance as this is a retail operation with lots of working hours. Customers must be tended to in a timely manner. Adherence to the retail shift schedule is mandatory.
· PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance), may include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.85 - $13.75 per hour
Description Warehouse Associate 2nd – Monday-Friday: 3:30pm – 11:30pm 3rd – Sunday night–Friday morning: 11:30pm -7:30am Alternate Work Schedule (AWS) –…
Your role as a member of our customer service staff is to represent the face of our company. As a friendly teammate you greet customers, ask them how they can…
Bicycle Health is a rapidly growing early stage startup focused on helping individuals decrease chronic opioid use via Medication Assisted Treatment. Our…
Camklean is an industry leader in the disinfecting and sanitizing of commercial and residential spaces using electrostatic sprayers and epa approved eco…