|Date||20 November 2020|
|Company||Sanko Gosei Technologies USA|
As a Mold Setter at Sanko Gosei, you will be a crucial part of our operations team. Ensuring that tool changes are done in a safe, effective and timely manner. You will also be required to assist the Process Technician, Maintenance Technician and Material Handler with setups and floor support, and preforming preventive maintenance tasks as scheduled. We are looking for an experienced Plastic Injection Mold Setter that is comfortable working in a team-based environment, with good communication skills and a dependable employee.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Employees will be trained to all applicable company standards as identified on the company training matrix TR-401
1. Change molds as directed by the Shift Supervisor/ Process Technician.
2. Assist the Back-Aisle Material Handler on setting up materials during job change.
3. Assist the Maintenance Technician on maintaining equipment and facilities.
4. Assist the Process Technician by making process adjustments with their approval.
5. Complete preventive maintenance tasks on time as assigned.
6. Assist the Process Technician in ensuring that all of the staff is adhering to company policies and work procedures.
7. Ensure that good housekeeping and safe work practices are part of everyone’s daily work habits.
8. Continual communication with the Process Technician, Shift Supervisor and support staffs to insure continuity of efforts.
9. Other assignments as designated by the Shift Supervisor/Process Technician.
1. This position mat requires standing up to 100%, lifting up to 80 pounds, climbing, overhead work, kneeling, bending, crawling, pushing, pulling and working at heights.
2. Experience in Injection mold set up, mold changes, troubleshooting injection molding processes.
3. Experience starting up and shutting down injection molding presses.
4. Experience changing mold using an overhead crane.
5. Must be trusted by peers, and superiors, and must be willing to accept responsibility for their performance.
6. Requires a commitment to continuous improvement in order to meet ever increasing demands for improved quality, cost, and delivery performance.
7. Ability to communicate effectively with Shift Supervisor, as well as with other staff members and production personnel.
8. Strong problem solving skills of both the interpersonal, and the technical side of the operation.
9. Organized and structured approach to the work environment, with strong attention to details.
10. Strong mechanical aptitude, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
11. Ability to handle stressful employee situations, and to treat people with respect.
12. Ability to excel in a team-based environment.
13. Ability to perform in a proactive mode, and to plan and respond accordingly.
1. Minimum Education- High School Diploma or GED
2. Experience adjusting process parameters to correct cosmetic or dimensional defects in plastic injection molded parts.
Other things that are a plus, but not required:
Experience programming or operating axis robots
2+ years of experience desired
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.54 - $14.79 per hour
Please email photos of your work . Hiring experienced bakers and cake decorators full and part time. Must be friendly and reliable.
Retail Lending – Knowledge of and ability to design and develop retail lending products and services, manage and evaluate operational processes and procedures…
Must have valid drivers license extra hourly bonus for a class A or B CDL. Duties include but not limited to driving various trucks to job site, racking picking…
CDM or Culinary Degree or Active ACF Certification (Required). Strong in Front of House*. Ability to implement systems, standards, structure, and organization.