|Title||Ramp Service Agent|
|Company||Everts Air Cargo|
The Ramp Services Specialist will direct, coordinate, and provide a variety of aircraft services including but not limited to marshaling, deicing, towing and other ground support activities to affect the safe and efficient ramp movement of arriving and departing aircraft.
1. Responsible for maintaining the safety and security of the ramp at all times.
2. Comply with all safety requirements and airline policies related to the safe operation near or around aircraft.
3. Observe safe ground-handling procedures and maintenance of ground service equipment, including the performance of preventative maintenance checks.
4. Safely drive and operate ground equipment such as tugs, tow tractors, deicing equipment, heater units, and ground power units in areas of congestion under extreme weather conditions.
5. Conduct marshalling and repositioning of aircraft under extreme weather conditions.
6. Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized ramp including snow and F.O.D. removal.
7. Work primarily outdoors in elements such as extreme heat, cold, rain, ice, wind, and snow.
8. Safely operate machinery, work comfortably in an extremely loud environment, be able to work from heights, and several other strenuous, repetitive lifting tasks.
9. Support the Cargo Department by assisting with loading and unloading of cargo in the warehouse and from the aircraft, transporting of cargo between aircraft, opening and closing of aircraft cargo doors, and the completion of forms and paperwork related to the functions described.
10. Assist with the maintenance repair, servicing, and cleaning of powered and unpowered equipment.
11. Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
1. Comply with all safety aspects, specific practices and procedures of the work scope and position(s).
2. Be familiar with the Company’s Safety Management System (SMS) and Occupational Safety Manual (OSM).
3. Contribute to the Safety Culture of the Company and report any Safety Hazards.
4. Required to learn and understand Dangerous Goods Transportation requirements.
5. Keep your work areas clean and free of hazards; correct unsafe conditions when encountered and report those, that you are unable to personally correct, to a supervisor.
1. Comply with all security practices, policies and procedures as trained.
2. Maintain employee vigilance and report all security concerns.
1. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
2. Ensure adherence to procedures that promote the health and welfare of all employees.
The physical requirements indicated below are examples of the physical aspects that this position must perform in carrying out essential job functions.
1. Ability to reach horizontally and vertically with arms. Sufficient dexterity to manipulate small objects and print or write legibly.
2. Sufficient physical ability, strength, mobility and stamina to lift, carry, push or pull objects which may frequently exceed 70 pounds in a series of functional tests which clearly simulates the work environment.
3. Physical ability to sit for extended periods of time.
4. Requires the ability to be sedentary for extended periods of time.
5. Shall perceive the nature of sound, near and far vision, depth perception, providing oral information, the manual dexterity to operate business related equipment, and handle and work with various materials and objects are important aspects of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a person with a disability to perform the essential functions of the job.
1. Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language.
2. Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are required. Radio communication experience in a professional environment and knowledge of airport regulations is preferred.
3. Ability to understand and react to verbal commands and safety warnings, with or without the assistance of sight or visual aids.
4. Must be able to work outside in the airport environment where extreme outdoor conditions may be encountered.
5. Must be able to become qualified to operate all aircraft ground support vehicles and equipment.
6. Be detail oriented, able to work efficiently under time constraints, reliable, energetic, enthusiastic and brings a positive attitude to work each day under a variety of extreme weather conditions.
7. Able to work with minimal supervision, while maintaining focus in a congested environment with multiple distractions under extreme weather conditions.
8. Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include night, weekend, and holiday working hours and overtime assigned when the operation dictates.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Everts Air Cargo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission compliant (EEOC) employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
This Job Is:
The schedule has been fluctuating due to covid however we hope to get on track with a permanent schedule soon. Bi weekly or Twice monthly.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We offer best in class industry benefits:
Crew Members will utilize knowledge of positional skills, customer service and courtesy, health and safety regulations and all Wendy’s policies and procedures;
Whether you have detail experience, or you are looking to start a career in a new field Budget wants to hear from you. This is an independent position.