|Date||30 September 2020|
Primary City/State:Mesa, Arizona
Department Name:Banner Staffing Services-AZ
Job Category:Administrative Services
Banner Staffing Services offers a world of opportunities to make an impact on one of the country’s leading health systems. If you’re looking to leverage your abilities to make a difference – you belong at Banner Staffing Services.
As the internal staffing (registry) provider for , Banner Staffing Services (BSS) provides opportunities within one of the country’s leading health systems. The BSS team is dedicated to providing personal attention and professional support for its employees. Registry opportunities are a great way to market your skills within . As a BSS employee, you are eligible to apply (at any time) as an internal applicant to any regular full-time or part-time opportunities within .
In addition, registry employment through BSS offers:
BSS Registry positions do not have guaranteed hours and no medical benefits package is offered . BSS requires: Completion of post-offer Occupational Health physical assessment, drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education).
This position provides clerical and administrative services and assistance requiring occasional discretion and judgment.
1. Word processes correspondence and reports from rough drafts, editing grammar, punctuation, or spelling as needed. This may include taking and transcribing dictation involving general business and healthcare vocabulary and a limited range of specialized terminology.
2. Prepares, collates, and distributes various reports in a timely and accurate manner. This includes completing or handling recurring department projects or one-time projects, as directed by supervisor.
3. Screens telephone calls and visitors and directs to appropriate parties. Provides information to callers, requiring detailed knowledge of department’s area of responsibility and general knowledge of company policies, practices, and operations.
4. Performs confidential administrative functions on occasion where errors could have moderate effect on costs, such as typing, proofing, and assembling reports or proposals for customers or outside agencies and taking, transcribing and distributing minutes of important meetings.
5. May coordinate supervisor’s and/or department’s calendar, including scheduling meetings and appointments, following established instructions. May coordinate meeting and training classes, registration and preparation of materials, AVA setup, and other classroom preparation. May present classes. May develop meeting/classroom fliers and material and prepare summary data of attendance, etc. may reconcile related invoices and expenses. May arrange travel and hotel accommodations as necessary.
6. May open and screen mail directed to supervisor. Composes responses to routine inquiries, and ascertains which items can be delegated to subordinate managers, and forward appropriate items to manager.
7. May provide clerical and administrative support to department staff, maintaining a high degree of confidentiality on all sensitive information this position is privy to.
8. May maintain supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
9. This position primarily focuses on supporting one supervisor. This position has frequent interaction with, but is not limited to, employees, physicians, patients, visitors, community agencies, vendors, etc.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Leadership will strive to uphold the mission, values, and purpose of the organization. They will serve as role models for staff and act in a people-centered, service excellence-focused, and results-oriented manner.
High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge. Working knowledge of clerical and administrative services as normally demonstrated through three years administrative support experience.
Employees working at Banner Behavioral Health Hospital must possess an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card at the time of hire and maintain the card for the duration of their employment.
Must have the ability to follow oral and written directions as they relate to the functions listed above. Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with departmental personnel, assist customers with inquiries, schedule meetings and appointments, as well as, provide assistance with incoming telephone calls and walk-ins. Must have a working knowledge of personal software packages to perform the clerical and administrative functions described above. Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task workload in a fast paced environment and maintain a professional manner.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Answers all incoming calls, updating demographic and insurance information. Each one is a leader in his or her field of specialty, many earning the distinction…
If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Job opportunities vary by location.
Fingerprint check, state and county checks). Citizens, lawful permanent resident aliens, citizens of American Samoa or other territory owing permanent…
The CSR responds to inbound calls from Medicaid and Medicare members and provides excellent customer service. Provides exceptional telephone customer service to…