LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. was formed in October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies (ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX; Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN; and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN. We are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to make a great place to work and are building a team capable of meeting our business goals.
Entry Level Lab Technician does Analytical testing of various vegetable oils using Stratas SOPs. Testing of samples at various points in the process, production samples, inbound and outbound truck and railcar samples. Entry Level Lab Technician is expected to advance to other Lab Tech levels through testing and Job performance.
This posting is for a 2nd or 3rd shift position.
1. Communicate to management when test results indicate that corrective action is necessary.
2. Prioritize samples as they arrive in laboratory.
3. Complete analytical testing and paperwork in a timely manner.
4. Enter all analysis into data base (TLC).
5. Learn new procedures as necessary.
6. Develop a thorough understanding of laboratory processes and procedures.
7. Attend all training and safety meetings as scheduled.
8. Packaging line Quality Assurance.
9. Finished product and incoming material testing.
10. Storage of production retains.
11. Communication with supervisor/lead person/Lab Supervisor of laboratory results
12. Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
Related Experience: Previous laboratory experience preferred but not required.
Equipment/Software Skills: Basic data entry skills required
1. Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, Gather and analyzes information skillfully
2. Technical SkillsStrives to continuously build knowledge and skills, Pursues training and development opportunities, Shares expertise with others
3. Initiative – Volunteers readily, Seeks increased responsibilities, Asks for and offers help when needed
4. Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performanceAdditional Information
Physical: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, and stand. The employee will also be required to use hands, arms and fingers. This position is required to be respirator qualified. Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
Sensory: Visual, speaking, and touch is essential.
Mental/Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
At Martin & Bayley, Inc., dba Huck’s Food and Fuel, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our…
A car and current driver's license are preferred. Candidates must be adept at performing repairs in plumbing, carpentry and other household maintenance repairs.
Close and follow up on sales transactions. All leads and advertising provided at no charge. Educate and sell company products and services to new and existing…
Certification in body repair preferred. Files, grinds, and sands repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools. Ability to supervise repair personnel.