|Date||23 November 2020|
|Company||Sno Isle Food Coop|
The Mission Statement of the Sno-Isle Co-op is to operate a regionally-based community supported consumer natural foods cooperative that will:
- Feature natural, bulk and organic foods
- Encourage its members to contribute and participate in its growth
- Be supportive of local growers and producers
- Be a resource for our community and for education towards a healthy, ecologically sustainable life style
- Welcome diversity in its membership
- Be as Eco-friendly as possible
4:30 pm - 9:30 pm Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. 15-25 hours a week. Other shifts may be added. Shifts may include days/evenings, weekends and holidays, as required by business needs.
To provide a positive experience for the shopper in the store and at the check stand. Help all other departments as required and follow the front end rules and regulations. Keep the store clean and presentable while keeping shelves faced. Help customers throughout the store and check them at the register in a timely manner. Work towards ensuring the Co-op’s mission. Adhere to the Co-op’s code of conduct.
- Greet customers as they enter the store and at check stand, acknowledges presence of customers
- Bag groceries and ask customers if they need any further help
- Change the receipt rolls on register and debit machine before they run out
- Follow established record keeping systems
- Respond promptly and courteously to all customer questions, comments and complaints and ensures that the customer feels satisfied after any interactions
- Explain store policies and procedures clearly, completely and concisely to shoppers
- Grocery retail experience (preferred)
- Willingness to be open to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Familiarity with natural foods
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- 20% discount on most store goods.
- Great working environment!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
To keep our cashiers safe as possible we have a policy requiring customers and staff alike wear masks. We provide masks for all staff and have a very rigorous sanitation protocol while limiting store capacity to encourage social distancing.
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Possession of, or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire, a valid, unrestricted (except for vision), Washington State Driver License and the ability to…
As the front desk screener, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to workers or visitors as they arrive at the entrance, and…
We are small office, so social distancing during work hours is very difficult, but required while eating. A Hospital Attendant at Lake Stevens Animal Hospital…
State law requires all employees to be over 21 years old. Want to get paid to pop your headphones in and listen to music or podcasts?!?