|Title||Ft/pt 3-11 Cna's At Premier Facility|
|Company||Colony Center for Health and Rehabilitation|
Colony Center for Health and Rehabilitation is a Premier Facility located in Abington Ma. We are now looking to add FT/PT CNA's to our 3-11 shift. We have a wonderful reputation in the community for not only providing exceptional care, but also the wonderful care our staff receives.
Colony Center for Health and Rehabilitation also provides a myriad of medical services including pulmonary rehabilitation, heart failure services for CHF, cardiac recovery, amputee rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation and wound care management to name a few.
1. Observes residents and reports to the charge nurse immediately if any unusual conditions/accidents/incidents occur.
2. Assists with serving meal trays; feeds residents that need assistance' documents food consumed for each resident assigned.
3. Passes out nourishments and water pitchers.
4. Cares for clean/soiled linen.
5. Maintains clean and orderly resident rooms daily and assures that the call light cord is within easy reach of the resident at all times.
6. Makes rounds on assigned residents including physical head count of assigned resident at the beginning of each shift and every 2 hours thereafter.
1. Performs duties as instructed by written assignment which will include resident care to be provided; activities of daily living, grooming and hygiene, transferring, ambulation, range of motion and proper body alignment, and transporting to activities and scheduled appointments.
2. Assists nursing staff as needed in relation to resident care.
3. Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, support agencies, and outside agencies.
4. Listens to shift report on assigned unit prior to start of assignment for every shift worked.
1. Understands responsibilities concerning infection control, safety, accident and fire prevention.
2. Discusses any problems, needs or concerns which arise with supervisor.
3. Attends in-service educational classes and on-the-job training programs as directed.
4. Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and a positive image throughout the facility.
5. Treats people with respect; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values and mission statement; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
6. Understands and upholds the Residents' Bill of Rights and holds all resident information confidential.
7. Maintains a professional demeanor in appearance and mannerisms according to established facility standards.
You’ll play a major role in successfully managing the flow of merchandise from the stockroom through our stores, which is a critical element in driving positive…
Opportunities to work with BCA staff, as well as artists, curators, and special guests. They oversee the safety of exhibited work while creating a welcoming…
Maintenance of the medical records located on the Nursing Unit, answering phones, visitor assistance, specimen delivery, & mail distribution.
JEWELRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED Excellent people skills, proven track record of building customer relationships and developing return business, strong computer…