|Title||Medical Front Office Assistant|
|Date||16 January 2021|
|Company||Southwest Eye Consultants|
Southwest Eye Consultants in Durango Colorado is seeking a Front Office Assistant to join our team. Southwest Eye Consultants works hard to remain on the forefront of innovation and to offer the Four Corners community the best surgical and eye care available today.
The Front Office Assistant supports the physicians and the medical practice in an administrative and customer service capacity.
The essential functions for the Front Office Assistant include the following:
The ideal candidate will have the following background and experience:
* High School Diploma
* Knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviations
* Knowledge of general administrative and clerical procedures
* Working knowledge of healthcare insurance preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential. Strong problem-solving skills, attentiveness to detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team are required.
* Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have a passion for working with and aiding patients.
Southwest Eye Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Company's Facebook page:
Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license.
The people on this team serve from the heart – by cherishing guests in the way they carefully prepare food – and cherishing our team by seeking to serve each…
Office assistant will be responsible for daily data entry, filing and customer support with billing, invoices and payments. Lifting 25+ pounds may be required.
You are often the first impression of our hotel and play a vital role in winning over new guests as well as keeping our regular guests coming back.