Front Desk Receptionist FiDelis HR Solutions San Juan
||Front Desk Receptionist
|| 18 June 2020
||FiDelis HR Solutions
Short Description :
Polite and friendly manner Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls ,…
Full Description :
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing systems
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
You must be the spouse of an active duty member of the armed forces, and your application package must include the Military Spouse PPP Self-Certification…
Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock…
Call Center Representatives will be responsible for handling inbound calls. Respond to high volume of calls. Strong time management and decision-making skills.
Make outbound telephone calls to customers informing them of their delinquent account. Agents are our front line, speaking to customers on our clients’ behalf.
Among the tasks assigned for this position are: Carry out the organization of mail for delivery routes. Cover your supervisor's vacation, if necessary.