|Title||Customer Service Representative|
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
MMM Holdings, Inc.
POSITION: Customer Service Representative
This position is responsible to work as a Customer Service Representative and serve as a primary liaison between customers and the organization in order to provide education, issues resolution, and customer satisfaction. Coordinates care across settings and providers. Communicate telephonically and disseminate written plan information to beneficiaries and network providers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
1. The primarily queue of responsibility is the Member assist and visits. As other queues requires backup, this employee may be assigned to support it.
2. Assures coverage of Customer Service call center during normal operating hours.
3. Documents member or provider information in system.
4. Accomplish established metrics by the Call Center Management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Some example metrics are breaks goal (<15%), avoid phone lateness, monitoring score (>90%), Hold Time (<2min), avoid errors found in grievances and issues documented in customer service application etc.
5. Forwards performs and/or processes disenrollment, cancellations, reimbursement requests, outbound calls, Member satisfaction surveys, Member orientations, etc.
6. Maintain requested registries. Some examples are referrals,
7. Maintain it’s self in continuously learning environment with update information arriving through trainings, emails, one on one’s, staff meeting and any other way. Maintain close communication with Supervisors in order to clarify any doubt about new or current policies and procedures establish.
8. Maintain close communication with Supervisors in order to notify any error made by MMM/PMC or any situation that impact customer service quality.
9. Special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate degree in health, business related field or comparable experience. Have a minimum of one year experience in healthcare and/or Call Center environment.
Health plan customer service experience preferred. Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
GENERAL ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE
Have strong interpersonal skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form, detailed but not complicated. Ability to deal with problems involving few concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
Position requires sitting and standing associated with a normal call center environment. Regularly talks and hears. This position requires that weight be lifted or force be exerted up to 10 pounds.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Working on normal call center environment is required. The noise is typically moderate. Evening or weekend work, as necessary. Working flexible work hours; depending operational needs.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
I acknowledge receipt and review of this job description and understand that it is subject to change.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Maintains a clean and organized sales floor and stock room that meets both visual and operational standards. Greets and acknowledges clients with a friendly and…
The incumbent provides technical assistance and support to specialists by performing a variety of assignments for a specialization in the GS-1320 Physical…
Answer all incoming calls and messages. Data entry of driver or order related data. Must be able to conduct roughly 60-80 calls a day.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Project Management or related fields.