Technical Lead (ELN)Electronic Laboratory Notebook Need In West Point, PA CBL SOLUTIONS INC West Point
||Technical Lead (eln)electronic Laboratory Notebook Need In West Point, Pa
||CBL SOLUTIONS INC
Short Description :
Notebook ELN , Oracle , Pl Sql Communicates issues, technical failures, and projects status updates to direct supervisor and Support Leads Desirable ,…
Full Description :
Greetings from CBL Solutions Inc!!
Hope you are doing well, It was nice talking to you, As discussed I have an immediate requirement for a WCS Enterprise Architect Position in Baton Rogue, CA.
Job Title: Technical Lead ( Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) , Oracle , Pl Sql
Location: Westpoint, PA
Duration: Long Term
- Provides application admin support, training, and troubleshooting to the Research, Quality areas and External CRO's for ELN systems. This includes PerkinElmer ELN, Data loader.
- Provide application and admin support for the systems
- Communicates issues, technical failures, and projects status updates to direct supervisor and Support Leads.
- Review and implement change controls associated with these applications for impact to the COTS product.
- Perform project activities (patch updates, upgrade work, etc) of business process improvements.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Software Life Cycle and GMPs regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge in following areas of software development:
- Software product requirements documentation
- Data management software configuration/administration
- Software QA testing and documentation
- Incident or issue tracking system
Desirable technical skills:
- Windows client and server, Linux and citrix system knowledge
- Any Programming or scripting knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Oracle and SQL
- Applicable work experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Understanding of business processes as applicable to computerized systems
- Understanding of how to apply SOPs, work instructions, and regulatory requirements to the validation of computerized systems and lab instruments
- Understanding of Data Integrity concepts
- Experience with electronic testing tools
Thanks & Regards
ravi at cblsolutions.com
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- ELN: 10 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Greet all guests and owners warmly with an appropriate greeting. Georgia Blue servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in an…
Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools. Proven working experience as a cook *Familiarity with kitchen equipment and utensils *Strong attention to…
Each franchise organization is an independent employer and thus responsible for making its own employment-related decisions. Working to get better every day.
For over 75 years, NFIB has grown its membership base through in-person sales calls to small businesses. We are seeking high effort individuals that are results…
Must possess a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard. We develop both superior sales and technical abilities in…