|Title||Ward/ Unit Clerk|
Innovage is hiring a Ward Clerk, we are looking for someone compassionate and with experience working with Seniors
Please feel free to call or text me if you have any questions.
balonzo1 [at] myinnovage.com or 720- 582-4673
Pay is based on Experience
Under the supervision of the Clinic Services Manager, the Clinic Clerk performs a variety of clerical and receptionist duties to support the overall administrative functions of the clinic. In addition, the Clinic Clerk assists in participant care responsibilities, scheduling specialist appointments and performing other clerical duties as needed by either the clinical staff or other departments.
Essential Functions and Work Responsibilities
Functional Category: Clerical/Participant Assistance
Estimated Percent of time Spent – 100%
· Answers incoming phone line and routes calls to appropriate parties or voice mail as requested. Receives and forwards messages when asked.
· Greets and directs incoming foot traffic to the center, answers questions about general services offered and finds appropriate information using available references.
· Performs data entry of participant information, diagnostic orders, test results and Data PACE information per established procedures.
· Coordinates with the transportation department to schedule outside and special in-house appointments for participants. Ensures that appointment information is relayed to the appropriate departments and caregivers as necessary in addition to notifying participants and their families of appointments and transportation arrangements.
· Receives diagnostic tests by fax or e-mail and routes to the Primary Care Physician to be processed and performs follow-up by obtaining procedure results in a timely manner.
· Files, scans and indexes clinic medical information in appropriate records from clinical services and other departments as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
High School diploma or GED
Licensure, Certification, Registration or Designation
· Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medical Assistant (MA) with clinical health care experience preferred
Work Experience and Qualifications
· Strong clerical skills that include filing, record keeping, data entry and providing customer service.
· A minimum of one year experience working with the frail or elderly is required
· Medical Terminology is required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required. Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an…
Must be in possession of a current State of California Security Officer Guard Card (or temporary work Guard Card Permit pending clearance from the State of…
As it relates to marijuana use, FPI will consider any applicable state law when dispositioning test results). Driving is Required as a Condition of Employment.
Completion of Medical Assistant Certification course with emphasis on back office and patient care desired. Certification by the California Dept.