|Title||Front Desk - Medspa|
|Company||Total Med Solutions|
Front Desk- MedSpa
A fast-paced and growing group of medical spas' looking for Front Desk staff who are driven, disciplined and assertive, with a "patient first” and “can do” attitude. We are the market leader in a niche area of healthy lifestyles and anti-aging and are searching for career-minded individuals. The ideal candidate must be a team player and can work closely with medical staff to ensure a positive patient experience and commitment to results. To learn more about the company visit www.totalmedsolutions.com
· Maintains phones, greets and checks in and check out patients in PMS system
· Maintains strict patient confidentiality and has an awareness of the sensitivity of patient information
· Handles Patient Flow
· Provides consent forms to patients and obtain necessary documents
· Schedules patients
· Organizes physical files and virtual paperwork
· Maintains the office, reception area, and other common areas
· Maintains responsibility for all front desk procedures, including acceptance of payment services
Education and Qualifications:
· MUST BE WILLING TO WORK THE HOURS THE CLINIC IS OPEN.
· Previous experience in a medical office environment is preferred
· Must have strong telephone and computer skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, and coworkers
· Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
· Provides positive patient and colleagues interactions
· Ability to work in a fast-changing, team-oriented environment.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Eligible for Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Retirement plan
· Paid Time Off
· Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
Communication method(s) used:
Company's Facebook page:
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture. Able to work as a team and independently.
This position is responsible for greeting clients, answering phones, completing client follow-up, up-selling and cross-selling existing clients at the front…
Pleasant personality to sell tickets and direct guests into the garden, sit for extended periods of time in ticket booth. Walk/bend/stoop/lift up to 30 lbs.
Junior BA with a Risk Analyst background*. 4 years Risk Management Experience (Financial Domain). 4 years Authoring Stress Test Narratives.