|Title||Office General Manager|
|Date||19 October 2020|
|Company||The Pines Pet Pampering|
WHO WE ARE
The Pines Pet Pampering offers pet services for discerning pet parents. We offer customized luxury boarding, holistic grooming, and doggie daycare.
General management of the facility with management of the daily schedule, appointments setting, managing accounts and invoicing, reconciling daily balances, providing customer service and education, and providing staff support.
This is a salaried position starting at $40K annually with monthly incentive bonuses of $300-$500, and an annual performance review with raise potential of 3%-8%.
This position receives 8 paid days off after one year of service, and 10 paid days off annually after 2 years of service.
The general work schedule for this position is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with roughly 42-46 hours per week.
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to keep finger on the pulse of daily operations
* Adept at time management and efficiency
* Adept at alphabetizing and using correct grammar
* Ability to modify and adapt work flow of self and paraprofessionals to meet the pace demands of daily operations
* Ability to easily build rapport with staff and clients
* Ability to maintain professionalism, remain calm and be respectful in the face of impolite or disrespectful clientele while still maintaining boundaries and using clear communication regarding company policies
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALITIES
* Animal lover
* Previous experience working in a veterinary or pet care facility
* Kind and compassionate
* Self assured and confident
* Reliable and dependable
* Clear communicator
* Positive outlook
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
This Job Is:
Independent newspaper delivery needed in Burleson and Arlington areas paid every 2 weeks must have reliable car and proof of insurance and drivers license pick…
Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
You will need a Life & Health Insurance License or be willing to attain one and we will help you with that!*. Independence and freedom to work your own schedule…
BS degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Chemistry, any Biological Sciences or related area from an accredited college or university.