|Date||29 September 2020|
|Company||CHILD DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATES, INCORPORATED|
Basic Function: The Payment Assistant performs a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties to support program operations.
Minimum Qualification: Must have experience in general clerical duties such as typing, filing, reception, and record keeping; must have experience working in a team setting and meeting tight deadlines in a fast paced environment; 1 year preferred. Proficient operating word processing related equipment and using software programs, such as Microsoft Office, Windows, MS Word, and Excel (Must have proficient skills using Word and Excel) to create a variety of forms and documents; or completion of an office clerical program in college or vocational school. Spanish/bilingual preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains, collects, and distributes departmental data reports according to established policies and procedures.
2. Checks forms and processes other documents for thoroughness and completion according to established policies and procedures.
3. Performs payment calculations, according to established policies and procedures.
4. Researches and examines forms and other documentation, providing results to the appropriate person.
5. Maintains inventory of supplies, ordering for the department or unit as needed
6. Maintains logs and reports for statistical purposes and distributes as needed.
7. Assists supervisor or manager by implementing, coordinating and completing special projects.
8. Maintains filing system according to established policies and procedures.
9. Responsible for mail processing.
10. Contacts child care providers.
11. Responsible for preparing, verifying, and scanning documents.
Essential Skills: Communicate effectively and relate positively with providers, parents, and staff representing diverse cultures and backgrounds. Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in person, via telephone and online. Must be mindful of interactions with staff and clients of varying educational and socioeconomic backgrounds. Able to consistently follow procedures and requirements according to guidelines. Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually to implement overall program policies. Must be able to use office equipment such as the copier machine, printer, and scanner.
Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday—Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30am-5:00pm.
Salary: $15.75 per hour; Non-Exempt
Benefits: Choice between 3 low deductible medical plans and 2 dental plans. Vision, flexible spending account for health care and dependent care, and legal service plans available. Paid holidays, sick pay and vacation time. (Up to 5 days’ vacation after first year, up to 10 days after second year, additional 4 holiday bonus days after 3 years, and up to 15 days after 10 years of employment.) Long-term disability, group and voluntary life insurance plans. Annual employer contribution plan and employee 401(k) contribution plan.
Valid California Class C (Class 3) driver's license. Range master, canine handler, field training, defensive tactics instruction, motorcycle patrol, bicycle…
Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget. Execute cash handling to standards.
A master’s degree in Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Women’s Studies, Postsecondary Educational Leadership, or a directly related field may be…
The field property claims adjuster will be traveling to insured homes within the San Diego area. Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such…