|Title||Kennel Assistant And Daycare Attendant|
|Company||Pups Play & Stay, Inc.|
Here at Pups Play & Stay, Inc, we strive to give excellent customer service and care to our guests and their canine family members. To do so, we must depend heavily on our staff to give 100% of their attention and effort each and every day. Our main task is to keep the dogs in daycare safe and moving in some way, shape, or form. We treat the dogs with love and respect as if they were our own.
Our kennel assistants are responsible for caring for and cleaning up after our canine clientele as well as upkeep and cleanliness of both the daycare and boarding facilities.
Patience and caution are required in accessing each dog's mood with each interaction. At times, we handle dogs that are stressed or fearful. Not every dog wants to be approached, touched, or have their space invaded. There are safe ways to handle these types of dogs that we can train new staff members to use, but each person must be capable of discerning their safety when working with these types of dogs. If not handled properly, an aggressive situation may occur.
We do like to stress that this is a great fun-loving job where we get to play with dogs. It is also high energy, high pace environment at times throughout each day, and each staff member must be able to make quick judgment decisions at times, on their own.
Below is a list of duties to be performed by each staff member, daily. We will train each new staff member in our routines but each new staff member must be capable of the following.:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Standing for long hours while actively entertaining and caring for dogs in daycare
- Endure periods of loud barking
- Interpret and comprehend dog behavior/quick reaction to prevent escalating play (we will train)
- Capable of quick reaction to prevent/break up fights
- Observing, caring for, and cleaning up after boarding dogs
- Able to interpret and utilize data reports for feeding/exercising/medicating
- Follow instructions from management
- Feeding/medicating/bathing dogs
- Giving pleasant customer service while checking in/out customers
- Answering phones
- Be able to lift 40 lbs (Team lift over 50 lbs)
- Cleaning kennel and daycare facility thoroughly (Sweeping/mopping/vacuuming/disinfecting with various cleaning products)
- Must be able to work on weekend and holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.25 per hour
Hours per week:
Candidate shall have at least 1 year in inventory control, preferably in automotive or tractor trailer industries. Weekends off and paid holidays.
Previous teller or cash handling experience is preferred but not required. You must be detail oriented, efficient, professional in dress and manner, and possess…
Achieve Medical Weight Loss is searching for a Front Desk Receptionist for our Wilmington, NC location. Answering phones, scheduling appointments, community…
Working knowledge of cash management principles and/or procedures. Previous experience with identifying insurance benefits and collecting payments.