|Title||Part Time Lane Inspector|
· Serves as emissions inspector performing emission inspection functions in all test positions.
· Directs motorists in and out of the inspection station.
· Inspects vehicles for conditions affecting safety and exhaust system integrity.
· Follows established emission inspection procedures in testing vehicles.
· Responsible for collecting inspection fees and accounting for the proper dollar amount collected in cash, checks, and charges (where permitted).
· Enters appropriate vehicle information into computer and verifies vehicle data against computer data.
· Operates exhaust analysis instrumentation (dynamometer) where used.
· Operates vehicles during the emissions and evaporative system test.
· Provides test results to customers and explains the printout as necessary.
· Instructs customers on the next step in the inspections process after test is completed.
· Collects documents from customers relative to inspection re-tests.
· Refers questions or comments to appropriate individuals.
Performs other duties as assigned such as janitorial, lawn maintenance, and other facility care tasks as required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.25 per hour
Duties include answering phones and routing calls, maintaining department records, maintaining calendars, and composing and editing written materials.
Ensures proper execution of all field maintenance associated with flowback equipment. Report timely data to Covenant Supervisors & Management (near misses /…
Valid Driver’s License and Commercial Driver’s License, and be insurable to drive all Club vehicles if over the age of 21. O Participate in safety walk-through.
A CDL Class A license. This job operates in a field environment. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the…
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for a variety of clerical tasks including greeting clients/patients, appointment scheduling, preparing…