|Title||Property Preservation Subcontractors|
|Company||Reliance Property Preservation|
Reliance Property Preservation is seeking new subcontractors to complete work orders in New York City (All 5 boroughs).
We prefer contractors with prior experience in property preservation.
You also must have the following:
- Able to submit and pass Aspen Grove background check
- Valid driver’s license with auto insurance
- General liability insurance and errors/omissions insurance (preferred)
- Must be able to use Pruvan (or willing to learn)
- Must be able to utilize email
- Must be able to complete work orders timely, efficiently, and with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to work at least 5 days a week, preferably 6
- 80% of work orders include lock changes, trash outs, maid services, initial cleaning, board ups etc.
Please respond to this ad via: www.reliancepropertypreservation.com, click on the “Subcontractor Registration” tab. We will contact you within 48 hours to schedule an over the phone interview.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1,500.00 to $3,000.00 /month
Associate’s degree in child development, early childhood education, nursing, recreation human services or a related field preferred and one year experience or…
Delaware, Chenango, Madison, Otsego BOCES does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's actual or perceived race, color, religion, religious practice,…
Valid New York State certification as an administrator at the appropriate level. Delaware, Chenango, Madison, Otsego BOCES does not discriminate on the basis of…
Selfhelp complies with all Federal, State and Local laws in regards to wages. Scheduling of HHA's and PCA's to contracts according to referral request, agency…