|Title||Warehouse Loader Position - Night Shift|
|Company||GEORGE J FALTER CO Wholesale Distributor|
ABOUT US: The George J. Falter Company was established in 1878, and is currently owned and operated by fifth generation family members. We have grown from originally distributing candy and tobacco into a full-line convenience store distributor. We warehouse frozen foods, beverages, dry groceries, automotive supplies, food service products, health and beauty aids, and more. We supply customers in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, D.C., and Virginia, and we provide next day delivery throughout most of Maryland. Learn more about us at www.georgejfalter.com .
Full-time Position - Off three day weekends/Shift starts at 7:15pm daily Monday-Thurs
Starting Pay: $11/hr with merit increase after 2 month probationary period
The successful candidate for this position will be able to efficiently and reliably complete the following responsibilities.
· Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
· Able to stand for 10 or more hours per shift
· Able to work night shift reliably
· High School graduate or equivalent
· Driver’s license preferred, but not required
· Knowledge of manual and electric pallet jacks a plus
· Experience stacking boxes on a truck for delivery a plus
· Experience using a wrist-mounted scanning device
Benefits (available after 60 days employment):
· Paid time off
· Health, Vision and Dental coverage (available to purchase at reduced/subsidized cost)
· Employee Discount on products
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance (available to purchase)
· 3 day weekends
· Direct deposit
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
This Job Is:
Communicates, encourages and supports social responsibility and participation in corporate and community events and special projects which impact the greater…
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Cleaner. The Cleaner provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area.
Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history, and ability to be insured.
Communicates with clinical staff regarding patients with medical and or social needs. Ensures accuracy and completion of paperwork, prior to filing admissions.