|Title||Experienced Hotel Guest Representative|
The Hotel Guest Service Representative is a key part of the overall success of the Wyndham Hotel. Often the guest representative is the first and the last person a guest comes in contact with. We are looking for an enthusiastic self- driven individual that possesses a strong ability to pay attention to detail. The successful candidate should be able to work well with others in a team environment, while demonstrating an ability to work unsupervised. We are proud of our strong reputation of excellent customer service, and this guides us with everything we do.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental procedures and standards.
· Greet guests with a welcoming smile and friendly demeanor.
· Perform all guest check in and checkout procedures.
· Obtain and confirm guest information, assign rooms activate and distribute keys.
· Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
· Maintain positive business guest relations at all times
· Resolve guest complaints calmly and effectively.
· Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies. Keep bank secure at all times.
· Communicate with other shifts and departments regarding issues arising from the day to day operations.
· Meet with supervisor to review daily assignments and urgent matters.
· Maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
a) All hotel features/services, hours of operation.
b) All room types, numbers, layout, and location.
c) All room rates, special packages, and promotions.
d) Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
e) Room availability status for any given day.
f) Scheduled daily group activities/meetings/events/depositions.
· Set up work station with necessary supplies.
· Answer departmental telephone within 3 rings, using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
· Process all guest check ins and check outs.
· Obtain proper identification for tax exempt guests and attach form to registration card.
· Set up accurate accounts for each guest checking in according to their requirements. direct billing /credit card authorization for RT or ALL charges.
· Balance out inventory for overbooked reservations on the PMS system.
· Take record, and relay messages accurately, completely and legibly.
· Monitor, send, and distribute guest faxes.
· Routing on various Method of payment reservations for OTA virtual cards.
· Retrieve and research V payment on OTA extranets
· Verify reservation commissions for online extranets
· Block group rooms and tours in computer and follow through on designated requirements.
· Adhere to all cashiering procedures
· Assist in other front desk areas as assigned
· Balance all receipts and End of the day paperwork.
· Document pertinent information in the log book
· Process adjustment vouchers, paid outs, correction vouchers, miscellaneous charges.
· Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets.
· Generate, print and distribute daily and weekly reports.
· Resolve discrepancies on the room status report with housekeeping.
· Pull the bucket thoroughly from the due –out dashboard report.
· Resolve any late charges/ research over charges of guest folios and resolve disputes.
· Conduct large group/convention Check ins/outs
· Assist all departments/executives in obtaining appropriate information regarding groups, inventory and guest information.
· Ability to work in a multi-tasking, very fast paced environment.
· High school graduate or equivalent vocational training
· Proficient in computer software programs
· Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally
· Provide legible communication and directions.
· Ability to:
a) Prioritize and Organize
b) Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
c) Follow directions thoroughly.
d) Work cohesively with co –workers as part of a team.
e) Work with minimal supervision.
f) Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales
· Strong communication skills
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Must maintain a professional appearance and a can do positive attitude.
· Ability to solve problems
· Must be detail-oriented
· Must be willing to take down notes for training and review
training material. (Required)
· Must learn company policies and procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Residential land development and construction knowledge a plus. The ideal candidate must be pleasant and professional with the ability to pay close attention to…
Puts success of team above own interests; Accepts responsibility for own actions. Monitors own work to ensure quality. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to understand blueprints, scopes of work, payment documents, purchase orders and invoices. Ensure invoice accuracy with accounting, problem-solving and…
CA drivers license with clean DMV record is required. We are seeking a full-time, experienced Customer Service Technician to join our team.