|Company||Little Caesar's Pizza | Phoenix Nexus|
POSITION: CREW MEMBER
REPORTS TO: Restaurant Manager, Co-Manager and Assistant Manager
GRADE LEVEL: 2
The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job
responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and customers they serve
1. Serves customers according to the Little Caesars Customer Service Standards, the Five Priority
Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
2. Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and
procedures as described in the CARDS materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
3. Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or
as directed by the management staff.
4. Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for
restaurant image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as
directed by the management staff.
5. Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and
Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff, and by government agencies.
6. Follows Little Caesars' policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars
Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by management.
Nature & Scope
The Crew Member receives direction from the restaurant management team and Little Caesars training
materials to effectively perform their job. Crew Members will practice the established procedures and use
the proper tools associated with taking and preparing customer orders. All Crew Members must be
proficient at each of the P.P.P.S. stations and be able to work at different stations at any given time.
Crew Members need to work in cooperation with other Crew Members and management to achieve
restaurant goals. Due to the nature of our business, Crew Members will be scheduled according to our
business needs and therefore no guarantee of hours can be made. This position requires physical work
such as; lifting, squatting, and standing up for long periods of time on any give day.
Please discuss the job responsibilities with your manager. He/She will review the essential job functions,
which are normally defined as the fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that will
affect the success of the restaurant.
Due to the active role the Crew Member plays, this position requires physical work such as:
The ability to lift and move up to 55 pounds.
The ability to reach and move items from as high as six feet and as low as six inches off the
The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly; i.e. the sheeter machine, vertical
cutting mixer (must be 18 years or over), the sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza
and dough cutter, different types of knives, can opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone,
cash register, etc.
The ability to "Shakerboard" by working outside holding a sign (must be 18 years or over).
The ability to apply pressure to cut through and to clean products.
The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
The ability to communicate to customers and co-workers (i.e., reading, speaking, hearing, writing).
The ability to understand direction, instructions and product specifications.
The ability to process and complete customers orders.
1. A Little Caesars Colleague must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Dependable, hard working and the ability to handle pressure situations and stress.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards
4. The ability to understand and follow direction and instructions.
5. The ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
6. Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred.
7. The US Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Colleague provide documentation that
proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Please Note: Little Caesars reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or
in part, any of the job duties outlined above, at any time and without advance notice.Brand: Little Caesar's Pizza
Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required. Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an…
A Master’s degree in Higher Education, Counseling in Education Settings, Student Personnel Services, or another field relevant to the position is equivalent to…
7.Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license, and clean driving record, if applicable. 7.Perform departmental-related clerical duties when assigned…
A GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale for all completed undergraduate courses or those completed in the last two years of study, or a GPA of 3.5 or higher on a…