And achieve the Guest Arrival standard of no more than two guests waiting at one lane to checkout To grow community by providing personal guest interactions that build genuine relationships with guests and result in a brandaligned experience Ability to bend and ,…
Full Description :
Overview: To grow community by providing personal guest interactions that build genuine relationships with guests and result in a brand-aligned experience.
Responsibilities: 1. Accurately process guest’s orders to insure proper recording of sales.
2. Accurately handle all monies and tender to insure proper accounting of all transactions.
3. Properly bag guests’ orders, place in cart or hand to guest, and follow the Lowes Foods carryout practices.
4. Work well with all team members to grow community.
5. Continually maintain clean work area.
6. Direct guests into his/her lane to maintain guest flow and achieve the Guest Arrival standard of no more than two guests waiting at one lane to checkout.
7. Maintain cash controls and procedures to eliminate shrink.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications: 1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 15 lbs. constantly..
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Demonstrates successful use of math skills.
6. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
7. Effective communication and guest service skills.
8. Ability to retrieve and push in shopping carts.
9. Ability to bend and lift to load guests orders in to cars.