|Title||Digital Ux/ui Designer (college Position/internship) Dumbo Brooklyn, Ny|
Digital UX/UI Designer (Entry Level) Dumbo Brooklyn, NY
Full Job Description
Vyynl is a Marketing agency. We build and deploy visually appealing and engaging brand visibility products, services and campaigns.
We have a detailed and process-oriented approach towards everything we create. We put function over form, and business needs dictate creative choices.
Vyynl has diverse clients ranging from small businesses with humble marketing budgets to institutions with over $1 Million in Assets under Management.
Vyynl is looking to hire a detailed-oriented Graphic Designer with strong UI/UX capabilities to help us create an inspiring and exciting app, campaigns, content, products, print, and websites. This person must have a strong focus on User Interface and User Experience. Furthermore, to effectively develop modern digital advertising the Designers we seek must have the motion graphics skills to create engaging and elegant animations.
Due to the volume of designs, campaigns, sensitive data, and iterations we manage, our Graphic Designers must have an extremely high attention to detail. For clarity, if you are NOT detailed-oriented, then this is NOT the right job for you.
Develop and complete projects from concept to delivery. Create and design original artwork and layouts, including animations, campaign content, graphics, print, and app/website UI/UX wireframes.
Manage Content Pipeline and Drive Content Marketing Operations. Create campaign deployment calendar to prioritize and ensure timely content publishing via appropriate channels.
Create original high impact content for both online and traditional media channels by synthesizing brand standards, legal regulations, unique creative assets and effective copy writing.
Communicate directly with clients to discuss needs and project progress via email and phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
Develop UI/UX designs/guidelines/wireframes for engaging experiences with both Apps and Websites.
Create banner ads and re-targeting campaign content featuring animations and/or video content.
Create and deploy weekly/monthly email blasts and newsletters.
Work with English copy writers and marketers to create marketing content that effectively targets the American demographic in NYC.
Create print content for brochures, journals/periodicals, newsletters
Work with remote billboard and signage companies to create artwork that complies with both specific brand standards and local sign ordinances.
Curate our creative asset library by identifying the best assets to license from stock asset Licensors.
Create detailed brand guides and standard documents to ensure consistency and quality across our brand portfolio.
Collaborate closely with writers, programmers/web developers, and third-party vendors.
Work in a very fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
Keep all your work meticulously organized in our Asset, Deploy, Project file structure.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
· High energy, fun and creative. Self-starter, inspired by ideas but team oriented.
· Experience with digital marketing and content strategy
· Online portfolio demonstrating your work.
· 5+ years of graphic design work
· Experience with UI/UX projects
· 5+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite – experience with Affinity Designer/Photo is a plus.
· 1 year of motion graphics work with the skills to create animations is a must.
· Proven track-record of creating fresh concept and content across all channels. A keen eye for innovative marketing schemes and understanding of the importance of brand and campaign management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer service-approach towards dealing with clients and their needs. Able to articulate ideas easily, express self fluidly and capture others’ ideas even more easily.
· High attention to detail with a meticulous approach to managing your project data files.
· Product design experience is preferred, but not required.
· Experience with Wordpress or Webflow is a big PLUS, but not required.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, and priority-changing environment
Job Type: Part-Time – 24 to 30 hours/week
· Animation: 1 Year (Required)
· Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
· WeChat: 2 Years (Preferred)
· Social Media Marketing: 2 Years (Preferred)
Can you provide a link to your online portfolio of featuring relevant work.
· Bachelor’s (Preferred)
· English (Required)
· Mandarin (Preferred)
· Our Location: Dumbo Brooklyn, NU
Team/Individual will be compensated based on performance. Individual will receive 25% of all direct marketing sales he/she generates. Team/Individual will receive 5% of all net profits from the first profitable year of the app. Open for Negotiation!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $2,500.00 /month
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Managing the performance of the front desk operation; Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Hotel/Restaurant Management, Business or other applicable…
We are looking for a Receptionist to help co-manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Answering phone calls, questions, etc. in a prompt and polite manner. A Medical Receptionist is responsible for welcoming and providing exemplary customer…
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism. Knock before entering a resident's room.