Night Auditor Hawthorn Suites Bridgeport, WV 26330
|| 03 August 2020
||Bridgeport, WV 26330
Short Description :
Full Description :
- Process daily audit of the hotel's financial data, and handle the requests and transactions of the hotel guests, and coordinate with the other departments as necessary.
- Verify each Front Desk shift's transactions
- Process credit card transactions
- Post tax charges to all guest folios
- Finalize transactions completed during the day
- Create and/or print required reports
- File or transmit reports as directed
- Verify and prepare registration cards for aniving guests
- Prepare folios for departing guests
- Handle hotel phone system, transfer calls, and take messages for guests as well as hotel staff
- Take, modify and cancel guest reservations
- Verify, balance and review hotel suite availability
- Check in/out guests. Perform "express checkout" duties. Verify departure dates and offer to make future reservations
- Post telephone charges, valet charges, and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts.
- Administer guest payment policies
- Responsible for shift cash transactions per cash handling procedures
- Responsible for maintaining hotel key security system
- Administer guest safe deposit boxes
- Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfill guest special requests
- Communicate facilities and services to guests at check-in
- Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities
- Must wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance policy.
- Notify Housekeeping and Maintenance of any reported problems with suites and/or grounds
- Employee must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
- Carry out any reasonable request by management that I am capable of performing.
- Competitive wage commensurate with qualifications.
- Medical insurance and 401(k) plan.
- Century Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.75 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Night Audit: 1 year (Preferred)
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Fastens glass into window opening, driving glazier's points into frame over glass, using point-driving tool. Social distancing guidelines in place.
Your focus will be on, teaching and coaching Retail Store Managers, and inspiring sales staff to expand their knowledge on new phones, accessories and plans.
Paralegal position in law firm focusing on employment litigation. Good writing, communication, organization, and document preparation skills required.
Persons hired or reassigned to social worker positions in the GS-185 series in VHA must be licensed or certified by a state to independently practice social…
Gain specialized job training in a field of your choice, leadership skills, and other benefits as an Active Duty Soldier or obtain valuable leadership training…