|Title||Customer Support Representative|
Customer Support Representative
PharmAdva is an early stage health tech company located in Rochester, NY that designs, manufactures, and markets the MedaCube. MedaCube is an automated medication dispensing unit that improves quality of life for every patient. MedaCube provides a peace of mind for patients’ loved ones, caregivers, and prescribing physicians. Our environment is fast-paced and team/mission driven with unlimited growth potential. We currently have an opening for a full time Customer Service Representative.
Provides excellent customer service and support to external clients, inclusive of business affiliates who own multiple MedaCube units as well as individual family caregivers.
Essential Job Functions:
· Maintains current knowledge of the MedaCube build and custom MedaCube software
· Facilitates all inbound support calls and maintains a documented record of activity
· Assists with installation of the MedaCube at various client sites, business affiliates only
· Organizes customer orders and shipping documentation in shared online portal
· Prepares MedaCube’s for shipment to customers
· Monitors and updates shipping status of orders within sales management system
· Assists cross-departmentally with office work as needed for finance, production, or quality assurance
· Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
· Knowledge of G-Suite for Business
· Ability to travel up to 25% of time
· Willing to be on-call during weekends and holidays, based upon a rotating schedule
· Dependable and timely
· Clear and professional communication skills
· Problem solving aptitude
· Team player with a positive attitude
· High school diploma or General education degree (GED)
· 2+ years of customer service experience
· 2+ years of management experience
Background check required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
Communication method(s) used:
Company's Facebook page:
Resolve customer issues, meet customers' needs, execute point of sale transactions. 30% discount on 3 great brands: Minimum number of hours is not guaranteed.
We go the extra mile to develop and retain quality employees—an approach our customers acknowledge and appreciate. Steel toed safety shoes are required.
Must have experience working with the device and familiar on how to solve minor technical issues that could occur while out in the field.
Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party. Carry out clerical duties such as filing, copying and printing.