|Title||Senior Administrative Assistant (police Department Assignment)|
|Company||Town of Queen Creek, AZ|
This is the second level in the administrative support series. Incumbents are responsible for preparing more complex and confidential data entry and reports; setting up and attending board, committee, and/or commission meetings; taking and transcribing minutes of meetings; preparing agendas for publication, and preparing backup material for public meetings; conducting moderately complex research; preparing reports; preparing and proofing original correspondence, and performing basic accounting functions for assigned area.
Special Requirements when assigned to the Police Department:
A thorough background investigation will also be conducted which includes a polygraph examination.
TYPICAL CLASS ESSENTIAL DUTIES: (These duties are a representative sample; position assignments may vary.)
1. Performs various clerical duties, utilizing standard office equipment, to include: screening incoming calls; taking and transmitting messages; distributing mail; preparing and submitting timesheets; filing; making photocopies; typing; and, word processing.
2. Coordinates the payroll function as assigned to include data entry of timesheets/time cards.
3. Compiles and analyzes a variety of data and information and prepares related reports, agendas, and/or packets.
4. Monitors and maintains office inventory and supply levels; prepares purchase requisitions; coordinates the procurement of supplies and/or equipment with applicable department.
5. Performs basic accounting functions including cash receipting, tracking and monitoring budgets, and purchase requisitions.
6. Assists with monthly purchasing card reconciliation by researching and obtaining receipts and invoices.
7. Creates presentations, prepares minutes and/or public notices for meetings, special events, and/or other related situations.
8. Coordinates training, conference and travel arrangements for staff; coordinates onsite training.
9. Assists with public information requests.
10. Coordinates special events as assigned.
11. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Training and Experience (positions in this class typically require):
High School Diploma or G.E.D., with one year college coursework, and four years of general clerical or customer service experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
When assigned to the Police Department, clerical or customer service experience with a law enforcement agency of comparable size or larger is preferred.
The following is a list of employment benefits offered by the Town of Queen Creek to full-time employees. The list is for informational purposes only. It does not create or connote any contractual rights or obligations. Additional details will be provided upon hire and are available in the Town of Queen Creek Employee Handbook.
Major Benefits for Full-Time Employees
(Employees choose the benefits that best meet their needs.)
Pre-tax unreimbursed medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
Arizona State Retirement System membership
Short-term and Long-term disability insurance for the employee
Town-paid basic life insurance
Optional employee-paid employee and dependent supplemental life insurance
Commuter life insurance for business travel and travel to and from work
Deferred compensation plan (457)Optional enrollment in LifeLock Identity Protection Program
Paid holidays, plus one floating holiday annually
Vacation leave hours annually
Medical leave hours annually
Optional income replacement insurance
Worker's compensation insurance
Employee assistance program; offers confidential individual/family
marriage, legal and financial counseling
Training opportunities and continuing education opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for pre-approved programs
Direct deposit of paychecks
Wellness Programs with incentives
As the Library Page, you will shelve library materials while performing routine clerical work to assist the Library with day to day operations.
Fingerprint check, state and county checks). Distributes and scans incoming and outgoing mail at a post office, branch or station. Do not log into LiteBlue;
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Deliver food from the kitchen to the dining room with a sense of urgency and care for the guests. Welcoming each guest with a genuine greeting.