|Date||29 September 2020|
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. High School diploma or equivalency.
2. Ability to read, speak and write the English language, bilingual helpful.
3. Three (3) years’ experience in banking or job-related field and one (1) year of training and/or education in field or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
4. A minimum of 2 year at Alliance Bank is preferred.
5. Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and have the ability to deal with and respond to employees, customers, third party vendors, and salespersons with tact, diplomacy, and a sense of urgency.
6. Ability to meet performance expectations and job description functions for the role of a Loan Assistant I.
7. Ability to perform secretarial duties.
8. Ability to present a professional demeanor at all times.
9. Ability to handle stressful situations through organization.
10. Ability to operate basic office equipment i.e. calculator, and PC; with job related software.
11. Ability to handle bank and customer transactions with a high level of confidentiality.
12. Knowledge of state and federal regulations.
13. Knowledge of Alliance Bank’s loan policies and procedures.
14. Knowledge of Alliance Bank’s products and services.
15. Schedules are prepared based on business need and subject to change at any time. This may include the need for evenings, weekends, or holiday coverage.
16. Office setting with moderately varied desk-oriented activity.
17. Repetitive movement of finger, wrist, and hand.
18. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Personify Alliance Bank’s mission statement of The best in allwe do.
2. Actively sell and cross-sell bank services.
3. Provide prompt, courteous, and friendly service.
4. Handle clerical phases of loans. Including but not limited to:
a. Assisting customers with rates, terms and options
b. Giving appropriate applications and initial disclosures
c. Reviewing application and other required documents for completeness
d. Preparing consumer loan documents
e. Funding consumer loans
f. Booking consumer loans
g. Preparing denials
5. Serve as liaison between customer and officer in providing information to each as required.
6. Prepare necessary forms and letters to assist officer in working past dues and exceptions; maintaining current listing to ensure that the officer has such information.
7. Screen telephone calls and maintain appointment schedule.
8. Prepare loan documents, new and renewed, and all supporting documents.
9. Follow-up on any exceptions to loans to loan policy and clear up as quickly as possible.
10. Prepare various reports for the officers’ committee meetings.
11. Process draws for customers with lines of credit, as well as, making transfers to accounts.
12. Work directly with floor-plan customers to maintain collateral documentation.
13. Provide Notary Services as needed.
14. Keep updated on all Alliance Bank policies and procedures pertaining to this position.
15. Attendance and punctuality a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
Seeking multiple employees to fill positions from counter sales, range safety officer, instructor, gunsmith, to clerical and telephone skills.
Must live driving distance to Harrison, NY. Reliable / Punctual - in Bad Weather as well as Good Weather. Kennel Assistant - Part Time - Monday to Friday.
Process all sale transactions by receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. Greet customers entering Duane Reade location.
Responsibilities include processing incoming and outgoing freight, compiling and maintaining records pertaining to orders, receiving, supplies and equipment.