Accessioning Clerk NJPR Paramus
|| 17 October 2020
Short Description :
Drivers License and reliable transportation Drivers License Required Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures Must be available during the ,…
Full Description :
A Pathology Company in Ramsey, NJ is looking for temporary employees to join their team. This will be an onsite data entry/accessioner position.
This position is either: SUNDAY-THURSDAY or TUESDAY-SATURDAY
6:00am - 2:00pm, 2:00pm - 10pm, 3:00pm - 11:00pm or 4:00pm - 12:00PM
Set to start immediately. This position will last 6-7 months.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Laboratory practices with handling specimens, requisitions and chain custody of paperwork
- Un-bagging, scanning, and labeling of medlabs.
- Entering account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Package up items to be sent out for shipping.
- Handling of samples, requests, and queries appropriately.
- Will be required to work evening or night shifts including weekends.
- Prior data entry experience.
- Computer-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Must be available during the entire duration of the assignment
- Qualified candidates must have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Laboratory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides…
Answers telephone and other incoming communications in a timely and customer-service oriented manner. Experience with computerized data entry required.
Driver's license, owns a vehicle. Develop and implement strategies for product presentation. Prior sales and medical field experience.
Taking care of customers and answering questions. Communicate with customers and answer questions about the inventory. What you bring to the team:
You own this if you have…. The ideal logistics processor is independent, motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer experiences…