|Title||Ups Sales Associate-prior Ups Store Experience Preferred|
|Company||The UPS Store|
Responsibilities include day-to-day operations of a retail location, opening, and closing the center, delivering world-class customer service, upselling and cross selling a range of products and services.
- Prior UPS Store experience is ideal
- outgoing, friendly personality and ability to work in a small cooperative team environment
- exceptional customer service skills with anticipating customer needs
- ability to multi-task in a busy retail environment
- strong organizational skills
- effective verbal and written communication skills (Spanish knowledge is helpful)
- flexible part time hours and days that may change, including Saturdays,
- currently a notary or agreement to become one
- good computer skills with knowledge of Internet applications
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand for several hours at a time and ability to lift up to 50-75+ lbs.
The strength of The UPS Store network comes, in part, from the talented and dedicated associates at each retail location. The UPS Store franchises endeavor to be the best in every aspect of business by championing a culture of trust, teamwork, accountability, high expectations, and open communication. With approximately 4,800 The UPS Store retail outlets across the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, our independently owned and operated locations are regularly looking to hire employees. This is a top store in a very upscale shopping plaza with a loyal clientele.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $8.00 to $10.00 /hour
To keep our staff safe, we adhere to CDC guidelines and limit the number of customers in the store at once, clean all surfaces regularly throughout the day and we provide PPE.
Manage large amounts of incoming calls. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools. Follow up to ensure resolution.
Transmits and retrieves offender and applicant investigative information and communicates messages through Management Information Center (MIS), Florida Crime…
Maintain at least one nationally recognized Personal Training certification. We offer education and programs that promote the ability to enhance their skillset…
Payment of bills, answering phones, record keeping, invoicing, marketing, filing, assisting sales/branch manager, tracking expenses, greeting clients, building…