|Title||Travel Crew Technician|
|Date||17 November 2020|
|Company||MPW Industrial Services|
We are looking for people in THIS LOCAL AREA willing to travel.This position will travel to different states and locations to conduct work at different factories! As a travel crew technician you will be transported to project, with lodging and per diem provided. This is a great opportunity for someone who can be gone for weeks at a time.The purpose of this position is to perform the hands-on work for MPW FEM. This position provides the manpower for all labor support jobs.The purpose of this position is to perform the hands-on work for MPW FEM. This position provides the manpower for all labor support jobs.The purpose of this position is to perform the hands-on work for MPW FEM. This position provides the
manpower for all labor support jobs.
1. Arrives at work locations on time, demonstrates a considerate, friendly and constructive
attitude toward fellow employees and customers.
2. Performs “cleaning work” in an efficient and safe manner as directed by team leaders,
supervisors or account manager including, but not limited to:
a. Ensuring manual work and production equipment operates efficiently and at high
b. Reporting problem areas to team leader
c. Maintain work area in a clean, neat and orderly condition
d. Complete daily summary information at shift end
e. Submits process control related paperwork, shift logs, inventory reports to team leader
3. Assists the team leader with on-the-job training of new hires and transfers when required.
4. Keeps work area and break areas in the cleanest possible condition.
5. Responsible for personal safety and helping to ensure the safety of others in the team.
6. Understands and adheres to all information located in the employee handbook.
7. Follow OSHA guidelines and MPW safety standards.
8. Ability to follow directions as provided by supervisor.
9. Reports any and all issues to the supervisor immediately.
10. Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
1. Customer Service: Proactively developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen
and understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating and providing
solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
2. Professionalism: Maintaining a high-quality professional appearance and standardizing to
improve performance and reputation.
3. Continuous Improvement: Refining and developing new tools and processes through creativity
4. Drive to Win: Passionate and candid; challenges are eagerly accepted, and motivated to grow.
5. Spirit of Family: Treating all people with respect by supporting and giving back to employees,
customers and local communities. Promoting opportunities within and through referrals.
1. Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without accommodation.
2. Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves physical manual labor.
3. Ability to maintain alertness and fitness for duty.
4. Ability to position oneself for work conducted in and around confined spaces.
5. Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
6. Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.Required Experience
1. High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
2. Some High School education acceptable.
3. Able to work safely and efficiently.
4. Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
5. Professional oral and written interpersonal communications.
There are no guaranteed number of hours per week. Be able to clean all windows and change gas price signs. The CSR Position is an hourly position.
Hold current CDL class A or B with passenger endorsement and no air brake restriction. (Bus Drivers, Charters and/or Tours Drivers, Motor Coach Drivers).
Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license, and required liability insurance and frequent and extensive travel.
A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required. Expert mechanical abilities in small engine, diesel, and hydraulic systems, including…