|Title||Two Year Old Teacher|
|Company||Garden Patch Creative Learning Center|
Garden Patch Creative Learning Center is designed to provide enriching opportunities to foster children's social and emotional growth as well as their physical and mental development. Our staff embraces each child as a unique person, and it is our goal to provide a nurturing environment where all young minds can sprout.
We are looking for individuals to join our team! We are currently hiring for a 2 year old teacher. This is a full-time position that will work four 10 hour shifts.
The Classroom Teacher will be responsible for the care of children providing academic and social/emotional skills.
Education & Knowledge
· Must be 19 years of age
· High school diploma or GED
· Pass a state, local, and national background check
· CPR/First aid certificate or willing to obtain one
· At least 1 year of experience preferred
· Foster a setting in which children will find warmth, comfort, and gentleness as well as an abundance of opportunities for movement, exploration, and self-discovery according to individual needs, interests, and abilities.
· Assist each child to grow to his fullest potential by recognizing each stage of development and fashioning an environment (curriculum, facilities, staff) designed to nurture and facilitate growth during each stage.
· Help children achieve independence, self-discipline, social competence, self-knowledge, enthusiasm for learning, positive attitudes, intellectual growth, and an organized approach to problem solving.
· Assist parents in understanding the developmental stage of their child, enabling them to contribute most effectively to the child's growth and enrichment.
· Paid every two weeks
· Paid holidays and PTO (after 6 months employment)
· Professional development and training classes
· Competitive benefits package available
· Competitive pay
· Tuition discount for children attending the center (if space is available)
Submit your resume to schedule a time to interview. Contact Jill Stogdill, Director, or Stephanie Smith, Assistant Director, at (402) 614-0078 with additional questions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is:
Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without…
Receive, check, and stock incoming product. At Scooter’s Coffee we live our core values of integrity, love, humility and courage and we are looking for talented…
FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling life-saving medications and other items that keep our…
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment. Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.