|Date||17 September 2020|
|Company||Holmen Cheese LLC|
Holmen Cheese has an exceptional opportunity to join our team as a Warehouse Supervisor. This position is responsible for leading the warehouse team members in a food manufacturing environment. You will oversee daily operation, while ensuring that all work is completed, adhering to established quality standards. This position will be a “hands-on” supervisor.
As a start-up company this position will be pivotal in helping set the culture, standards, and expectations of the company and team members moving forward.
What you will do:
· Oversee and supervise the raw materials and finished goods warehouses ensuring that the warehouses are maintained in a safe operating condition and a food safe environment appropriate for the storage of refrigerated processed cheese products.
· Ensure security of warehouse (doors sealed, lights in working order, docks plates and levelers in good condition)
· Supervise warehouse employees and oversee daily operations, communicating expectations to all associates
· Responsible for warehouse operations in JustFoods ERP
· Work with management teams to observe disciplinary issues, attendance, and performance of direct reports
· Ensure a high degree of detail and quality on every job
· Work with trucking companies to ensure on-time pick-up and delivery
· Negotiate with transportation providers to ensure the best service at the best pricing
· Control and organize storage and inventory space
· Inspects trucks for appropriate sanitary conditions on all incoming and outgoing shipments. Fill out inbound/outbound inspection documentation
· Ensure seals are placed on all out-going shipments and ensure seals are intact on in-coming shipments. Prepare bills of lading inclusive of product information, common carrier information, seal number and temperature requirement.
· Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through excellence in dispatching, identifying, receiving, and ensuring quality of products
· Implement new methods, processes, and improvements
· HACCP Team Member
What we need from you:
· High School Diploma required.
· Secondary education in business supervision or related field preferred.
· 5-10 years of experience in a warehouse environment in a leadership role preferred.
· Experience working within an ERP system
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional motivator, skilled in leading teams and conflict resolution skills.
· Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite, and ERP software, required
What is in it for you:
· As a start-up company you will have the ability to help build to the future success of the company and team members
· Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career
· Competitive compensation package
· Paid vacation
· Health insurance
· Dental/Vision insurance
· Retirement plan
Holmen Cheese LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
We offer competitive pay, career advancement opportunities and a 30% shoe discount. At Famous Footwear, we believe everyone deserves to feel a little famous.
Associate degree in Accounting or another related field. Develop and implement billing procedures, policies, and controls. At Optum, the mission is clear:
Greet customers by using the Ten-Four Rule. Represent our store's image in a positive manner by providing our customers with helpful, courteous service from our…
Fingerprint check, state and county checks). Citizens, lawful permanent resident aliens, citizens of American Samoa or other territory owing permanent…