|Title||Field Service Technician|
|Company||Rescon Basement Solutions|
Field Service Technician Responsibilities Include
* Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
* Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
* Promoting and selling additional products and services
* Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
* Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
* Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
* Communicating benefits of the products and services provided to customers
* Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
* Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
As a Field Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
Requirements Of The Service Technician Role Include*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
MegaFood is a proud Certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance and a driver of change in the creation of…
Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies. What you need to succeed at XPO: Desire to succeed with a strong attention to detail.
Must pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle. Sound alarms or calls police or fire department in case of fire or…
High school diploma preferred, BLS certified. Alerts the nurse if there is a change in patient's behavior or a response that the observer is concerned about.