|Title||Route Driver - Memphis, Tn|
is the full service, asset based, 3PL division of Caruso Inc based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Our food grade distribution centers in Cincinnati, OH, Ephrata, PA, and various satellite locations enable us to service customers with customized programs on a multi-regional basis.
recognizes all of the hard work our drivers put into providing customers with excellent service. We make sure that we exemplify dedication to the success of the logistics industry.
Do you have a passion about being a Route Driver? Are you available nights/2nd3rd shifts? Do you have at least 1 year of experience? Do you want to be home on a daily basis? Do you want to join a stable distribution team? If you answered yes to the above questions, then look no further. We want to talk to you!
Our drivers can look forward to a pay rate of up to $20/hr, depending on experience. We offer an attractive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off and company match 401K plan.Qualifications
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Must be at least 21 years of age and able to work Evenings/Nights 2nd/3rd shifts.
2. Must have at least 1 year of verifiable truck or van driving experience.
3. A good driving record including none of the following:
a. Reckless driving,
c. Hit and Run,
d. Excessive Speed as defined by DOT (15+ miles over),
e. No Preventable accidents,
f. No more than two moving violations within the last 24 months.
4. Ability to lift 50 pounds, work and drive in all types of weather.
5. Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and procedure.
6. Excellent and prompt attendance each day scheduled.
7. Experience with refrigerated product and previous route delivery is a plus.
Responds to a wide variety of calls and/or inquiries for purpose of providing information, resolving problems/issues where appropriate, and/or referring to…
If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click …
This will cover all aspects of front desk customer service to all clients, guests, vendors, and state of TN representatives. High school diploma or GED.
Guide customers through their purchasing experience with thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise. High school diploma or GED.