|Title||Wendys Crew Member|
This position is responsible to produce high quality donuts for our retail store. Full or part-time hours available. Kitchen/culinary experience is a definite plus and preferred but not necessarily required. You must also deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment.
· Pull product from freezer
· Complete icing, glazing, filling, and finishing donuts per production sheet levels
· Follow detailed instructions
· Work early morning hours
· Maintain production equipment
· Maintain sanitation of work station and kitchen
· Produce glazes, icings, fillings, and toppings for the donuts if needed
· Perform measures to ensure correct consistency, color, and fluidness
· Prepare and serve coffee and sandwiches in accordance with brand standards, recipes and systems.
· Provide excellent quest service. Resolve guest issues if needed.
· Handle POS transactions and payments with accuracy
· Work well and communicate with team members
· Respond positively to coaching and feedback
· Perform other duties as assigned
SUCCESS FACTORS (KSAs) :
· Excellent communicationobserving, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
· Operate and control machines and processesusing either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes
· Make decisions and solve problemsanalyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
· Perform general physical activities with speed and efficiency that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials and objects.
· Ability to inspect equipment, structures, or material to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
· Organize, plan, and prioritize workdevelop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
· Basic math skills, ability to count money and make change
Capable of lifting 50+ pounds regularly
Ability to work safely with hazardous chemicals and equipment
Ability to bend, lift and reach repeatedly for extended periods of time
Ability to stand in confined space for extended periods of time
Ability to perform repeated actions for extended periods of time
\*No major violations in the past 3 years (over 15 mph speeding, reckless or careless driving, DUI/DWI) and no more than 1 moving violation in the past 3 years.
The provisions of this article shall apply to any application by any person for a license or employment at any public or private employer, who has previously…
Ability to solve and fix technical problems with either the machine, electrical, programming, and/or tooling. We at Leggett & Platt Automotive are looking for a…
12 months Tractor Trailer driving experience plus a Truck Driving school certificate or. Class A CDL Company Truck Drivers*. Good MVR and safe driving record.