|Company||Pure Water Technologies|
We are seeking a System Installer that has experience in the plumbing industry and can be quickly trained to install equipment such as; Water Softeners, Back-Washing Filters, Cartridge Filters, Pumps, RO Systems, Chemical Pumps and Feed Systems. Experience is preferred, however we will provide training on the proper procedures install the equipment we provide. This position is Monday thru Friday from 8am to 4:30 pm.
Salary is hourly and DOE - Health insurance, paid vacation, retirement, company vehicle, cell phone, uniforms, and more.
Requirements and Duties include:
- Plumbing skills.
- Electrical Skills.
- Drivers License with Clean Driving Record.
- Great customer service skills.
- Must be technically proficient and mechanically inclined.
- Trouble-shooting of non-functioning systems.
- Repair of all brands of equipment.
- Must be able to follow proper procedures in performing service or repair of equipment.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results.
- Must have ability to lift and carry up to 80 lbs.
- Must have good organizational abilities, follow-up skills, and attention to details both in your work and when communicating with our customers.
- Ability to fill out paperwork completely and accurately.
- Installation of residential water treatment equipment - plumbing.
- Test water quality for various chemistry, using test kits.
- Cuts, threads, and installs pipes, control valves, and couplings, using wrenches, pipe cutters, pipe threaders, and gas soldering equipment.
- Programming and data interpretation from treatment equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Company's Facebook page:
Have you ever thought about driving for one of those ride sharing companies? Whether you’re a teen looking for your first job, or you have experience, we want…
Answer and screen telephone calls properly. Credit card machine (electric and manual), Trendar machines, safe, telephone, Lottery machine, public address system…
This is a permanent, full-time position. Develops and implements standard operating procedures and conducts regular quality inspections.
Must have a working vehicle to get to and from customer locations, a valid drivers license and vehicle insurance. 1715 North Rouse Ave Bozeman, MT.