|Date||17 September 2020|
|Company||SIOUX HONEY ASSOCIATION|
Assists Purchasing Manager by acquiring quotes; forwarding purchase orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders. Verifies receipt of items, and resolves shipments in error with suppliers. Responsible for making sure all receiving documentation is received, and invoices are paid on time. Conducts inventory audits to make sure necessary components are stocked.
This list is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary from time to time.
· Assist with requisitions and purchasing of all packaging items.
· Track and monitor purchases, from initial order to delivery.
· Coordinate and manage packaging supplies with all three plants.
· Prepare invoices for payment by collecting receiving documentation and running reports.
· Coordinate any product returns or shipment errors with vendors.
· Resolve all delivery, pricing and quality discrepancies and deviations of purchased items.
· Perform weekly inventory audits to ensure necessary supplies are on hand for the published production schedule.
· Manage GDSN needs and maintain publications in the 1 World Sync system.
· Complete physical inventory audits at the plant for packaging supplies.
· Request artwork, spec sheets, and documentation from vendors as requested.
· Any other duties as assigned by Purchasing Manager, Director of Supply Planning, President/CEO and/or Executive Vice President.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Description of the Work Environment:
This position is part of the Corporate Transportation/Purchasing Office and most of the work will take place within this portion of the facility. There will be time spent at the plant performing inventory audits. This position will come in contact with many other employees within the facility and it is the expectation of the organization that we always maintain an attitude of dignity and respect when interacting with each other.
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is:
Must be willing to obtain a commercial agent's license and additional education (assistance provided in obtaining license). A 37.5 hour work week.
Morningside College is now accepting applications for part-time housekeepers working approximately 4 - 6 hours on Saturday or Sunday.
The Community Business Manager will serve as the supervisory position with authority, responsibility and accountability to plan, implement and monitor business…
Collects tray from patient rooms after patients finish. Very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and…