|Title||Receptionist, Immanuel Priority Care, Prn|
|Company||ALEGENT CREIGHTON CLINIC|
Patient Service Rep / Receptionist
: Immanuel Family Practice and Priority Care Clinic
: Varied, PRN
Job Summary / Job Purpose
Under direct supervison, receptionist is responsible for performing a variety of general administrative support duties associated with the patient intake process and performs routine duties within the clinic.
1. Perform patient check-in at the time of visit and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance.
2. Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately.
3. Schedule appointments according to office guidelines.
4. Obtain accurate patient and insurance information, collecting copays (TOS) and deductible amounts.
5. Copy/scan patient access related hardcopy materials (e.g. ID, referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the electronic medical record.
6. Prepare charts for patient appointments making sure all necessary information is complete.
7. Conduct all functions associated with patient check-out including priceing services, collecting patient respondibility payments and scheduling follow-up appoinments.
8. Perform duties involving record filing and retrieval and assisting with the filing of registration documentation in electronic medical records.
9. Confirm next day appointments and alert patients as to what documentation is needed, including details associated with time-of-service payment.
10. Follow up with patients regarding the Missed Appointment Policy and send out appropriate communications.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
Experience (required and preferred):
Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this…
Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone. Two plus years of college (two years in a professional, customer service-driven…
Provides full patient financial counseling, education & referrals, employs and completes all patient liability collection escalations through proper, compliant…
This apprenticeship program gives you an entry point to a career in health care by guiding you in taking steps towards becoming a Pharmacy Technician…
The terms of your employment will be governed by applicable state laws regulating employment in a Nebraska public school and Board of Education policies, as…