|Company||American Health Associates|
AMERICAN HEALTH ASSOCIATES, INC. is a premier clinical laboratory servicing over 3500 long-term care facilities. AHA is the fastest growing independent laboratory in the nation, currently offering services in DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, and WDC. By investing in technology and a skilled work force, we can offer a superior program focused on serving the long-term care industry.
AHA has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and dedicated Courier AHA’s Lima, Ohio location! AHA's Couriers may travel to Nursing Facilities (ex. Senior Nursing Facilities, Rehabilitation Centers, Assisted Living Facilities, or private homes) we service, or a drop-point to pick-up collected blood specimens from the residents who are mostly geriatric.
· picking-up specimens from facilities or assigned locations
· transporting collected specimens timely to the designated location
· Use of company car and gas card
· valid state-issued Driver License
· clean driving record for last 5-years
· required auto insurance coverage, in employee's name
· clean criminal history as required for positions with direct patient care
· some states require additional background check including fingerprinting
· 1-year work experience as a Courier
· must possess a passion towards SAFETY and CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit your updated resume, and give us a chance to learn more about you!
AHA IS PROUD TO BE AN EEO EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed…
Box, career, carrier, cdl a, clda, cdl-a, class a, company, contractor, cpm, delivery, dispatch, driver, drivers, driving, entry level, experience, get cdl,…
Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself and shoppers. Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets,…
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances.